Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thought I was coming in to see them now sheathing on back.... am disappoint.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotath View Post
    Same.

Its like a fucking kickstand...

I transmogged the swords into axes because I want to sheathe them on my back... I wish swords would be the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that this has got their attention, I think it's time to spam the suggestions on our chars live n PTR to make something happen. I would love to see a sheath like an Assasination rogue, their dagger placement seems like on the shoulder and it looks unique unlike crossing the swords on the back like other's do.

Is that only for DKs or just for all humans?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I transmogged the swords into axes because I want to sheathe them on my back... I wish swords would be the same.
    Which axes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Is that only for DKs or just for all humans?
    I dunno. I made some comparison with other races and this is the Blood Elf level of tilt that I have suggested in beta to devs. It is late but still an improvement to the live version.

me too...this is 30 seconds of my life I can't get back...#sadpanda

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Which axes?
    I used this model: http://www.wowhead.com/item=51795/tr...rostborne-king - it's a drop from Lich King in Icecrown Citadel.

Looks like this on my DK:

I really like it. Looks pretty DKish imho.

Which axes?
    The ones from the lich king encounter based on his pictures.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok. Thank you.

It's those ICC axes and that shit looking sword from Magisters terrace and sheath on the back. Maybe a ninja sword of some type too but that's it on the entire game...

Deleted
    Ok. Thank you.

It's those ICC axes and that shit looking sword from Magisters terrace and sheath on the back. Maybe a ninja sword of some type too but that's it on the entire game...
    There's also Slayer of the lifeless from naxx, kinda good looking sword for dks, but yeah, not a very large selection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nathrizarri View Post
    --- snip ---
    Thank god, this was broken since WotLK and i thought they will fix it with the new character models.

I can confirm, this is a general change. It's not deathknight specific.
    Last edited by Vintersol; 2017-07-19 at 09:22 PM.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    There's also Slayer of the lifeless from naxx, kinda good looking sword for dks, but yeah, not a very large selection.
    Broken Promise is also good if you have a red transmog set like 277 T10.
    Same, was hoping they'd get the monk treatment but nope. Also, late RIP for back sheathing monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Broken Promise is also good if you have a red transmog set like 277 T10.
    Broken Promise is sheating on your back? There's a blue / purple version of that0 sword and unfortunately it has the usual sword sheating animation.

Ok. Thank you.

There is an entire wowhead guide detailing 1-handed weapons that sheath on the back.

The options are limited and most are indeed crap, but Unbreakable Will, Slayer of the Lifeless, Dragonscale-encrusted longblade all look great for frost DKs.

honestly it should be an option for every weapon...i can't imagine the code to do it for every 1h weapon is that hard...

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    honestly it should be an option for every weapon...i can't imagine the code to do it for every 1h weapon is that hard...
    Its already done, i.e. monks.

The PvP Swords and Raid Finder swords from WoD / Tanaan / HFC (look almost like Glaives) also sheath across the back