Stormlight TV Series make it happen!

This masterful fantasy book begs to be made into a movie or tv series - just make it happen!

I'd love that. It would be a challenge to translate to the screen but if done well, it would be worth it.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, if they could make it work, I would LOVE that. I kinda liked the first book, but didn't love it... But I absolutely DEVOURED the second book, read the whole thing in about a week, maybe a little less.

Would love to see an adaption of sorts come to the small screen. Seeing as the main series is nowhere near finished, I'm guessing they wouldn't do that, but maybe a prequel/side story?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for the bump, just saw this thread. I like those books, but I don't know if we will see it anytime soon. With Tor officially having green lighted The Wheel of Time, I don't think we will see another fantasy epic series for a while. Also, I'd be waiting a couple of more books before even starting a TV series. Sanderson has suggested that there will be 10 main novels, each focusing around a specific perspective in the series. Oathbringer is due out in November and book 4 in 2020. Whether Sanderson decides to fast track the series and get a couple of books done in that time, who knows. I'd say you are looking at roughly 5 to 6 more years before a TV series starts to actually become more of a reality, because a TV show would easily out pace Sanderson's writing of the series. I wish he would just get a couple of the books written and into editing before writing something else, seems like he is all over the place. Odds are we will see WoT on TV for at least 5 years, if not longer, depending on how much filler they use and how much of the political and travel aspect they cover in the books.