Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    You’re a right full back?
    So you’re either a failed winger, or a failed centre back. Gotcha
    No one wants to grow up to be a Gary Neville.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Neville was good but he was no Roberto.

Also, I never claimed I was a professional player myself and will happily admit I have flaws to my game

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Glad someone cottoned on.

Deleted
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42414884

Look forward to finishing above you all next year.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post

Chinese billionaire? Yeah. They always turn out to be great for their clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post

Interesting Billy Beane is part of it.

Hes the dude that helped pioneer statistic modelling in sports with baseball

Be interesting how his approach works for football.

Billy Beane. LOL. his teams never actually won though...

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    Billy Beane. LOL. his teams never actually won though...
    Thats because theres the likes of the new york yankees etc that dwarf his teams budget.

it would be like beating man city to the title with burnley. So even being top 3 and making play offs vs them is massively over achieving

Deleted
    Arsenal really have a decent second string.

Ospina, Debuchy, Chambers, Holding, Kolasinac, Coquelin, Elneny, Willock, Walcott, Welbeck, Giroud

Midfield is the weakness for my money but overall decent.

See this is what really annoys me.

Leicester are no where near relegation. They're not going to get a CL place either.
    Why the fuck does Claude Puel rest his best players?

City playing a second team, and they have a great chance to be the first team to beat them and get to a semi final.
    Utter clown.

Maybe because the difference in 1 premier league spot is worth about 2-3 million pounds and this mickey mouse cup win is only 100,000?

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    Maybe because the difference in 1 premier league spot is worth about 2-3 million pounds and this mickey mouse cup win is only 100,000?
    So Claude Puel is more interested in earning LCFC an extra couple of million, rather than actually win a trophy?
    These billionaire owners are in the job to win trophies, not to worry about getting an extra couple of million for finishing a higher place in mid table.

Deleted

Leicester are no where near relegation. They're not going to get a CL place either.

City playing a second team, and they have a great chance to be the first team to beat them and get to a semi final.
    Utter clown.
    Not Puel's fault.
    He was brought in to put out the fire that Shakespeare had left, with Leicester in or around the relegation zone.

His directives are clearly to keep them in the Prem.
    When your boss tells you to do something you do it and football is no exception.

- - - Updated - - -

So Claude Puel is more interested in earning LCFC an extra couple of million, rather than actually win a trophy?
    These billionaire owners are in the job to win trophies, not to worry about getting an extra couple of million for finishing a higher place in mid table.
    Protecting their investment I reckon.

Yeah, I don't buy that.

Would any self respecting football manager / owner agree with owners to reduce the likelihood of a trophy? Especially strange, when there's no obvious consequence to playing a full strength team. They are 10 points above the relegation zone which is full of utter dross. LCFC are actually a decent team on their day. No way they go down.

Deleted
    I'm sure they made their priorities (and thus his) very clear to him from day one.

It sucks for the fans but that's the owners view of it.
    Simply can't afford to go down.

Utter clown.
    Because most Prem boards only care about the league position. Villa had to offer 300 fans dinner with the players in 2009 after the poor slobs went to Moscow to watch their reserves lose 2-0 following a 1-1 from the first leg against CSKA. They'd not been in the Uefa Cup since 2002 and they still sacrificed it at the first opportunity.

Boards don't care about the same things as fans.

Deleted
    Well Frank it looks like you're in agreement with Andy Townsend. That shining light of the punditry world.

"I think this is a missed opportunity for Leicester. They came off a poor performance at the weekend and I think this was an opportunity to win on their own patch and get a big scalp.

If Leicester come back in this match would Claude Puel leave them all out for the final?"

That's the other side.
    A win against Man City and the confidence / dressing room atmosphere would surely be impacted positively?

Far outweighs the risk of playing your best players in a season when they're not even in Europe and are playing one game a week for most of it.

Deleted
    Mahrez & Vardy on 57' too late IMO

- - - Updated - - -

"Moyes: I can do any job in the World."

Aye, should be a binman ya delusional prick.

Grey Worm coming on for Man City.

- - - Updated - - -

Get in

1-1

Leicester to win it now.