Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Palace are due a win, im foolishly throwing them into mine, fucking cup rubbish though.

Oh well if I lose i'll make it back on Costa Rica beating Scotland in the fucking disruputive shit garbage toilet international friendlies next week.
    Perhaps it's nationalist optimism, but McLeish has picked some decent young Scots. IE McTominay.

Deleted
    Ollie McBurnie has been banging them in for us, it'll be interesting to see if he gets a game. I think he's definitely going to improve Scotland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Ollie McBurnie has been banging them in for us, it'll be interesting to see if he gets a game. I think he's definitely going to improve Scotland.
    Aye hopefully we have a decent wee team.

I think most of us felt when Mourinho took over that it would only be a ~3 year period because usually that's how long he stays for a club before he gets bored, makes things too toxic/loses the dressing room, and ends up gone. So I was surprised he got the extension. Especially after putting billions into this project with the result being one of the most toothless attacking teams in recent history. We're basically Burnley except we have players like Lukaku and Martial which means getting those 3 pointers slightly more often. You can choose to see it from the bright side, that we're not Arsenal and we don't really get rolled over by big teams, but that's what you get from a manager who will happily have 10 defensive minded players on the pitch with 1 striker.

Honestly doesn't feel like Mourinho is far from being on the same meme level as Wenger nowadays. It's completely mindboggling how a manager can spend so much money in player transfers only to have the result look like Stoke under Pulis. Mourinho's whole philosophy is basically the schoolyard bully mentality of "if i can't build a better sandcastle i'll just destroy the other kid's sandcastle".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Lukaku is on track for a 25-30 goal season thats incredible. And his link up play is continually underrated. You can put out redicilous meme's like "doesnt score vs top 6" which is actually false, but its a bullshit argument anyway because the top 6 games are never goal fests and utd normally set out defensively with lukaku way up top isolated so he has to do it all himself anyway.

Jose has his favorites sure, he also drops anyone who isnt performing even the big names like pogba.

And utd fans boo all the time, when subbing rashford, when mctominay plays a back pass on a potential counter
    You don’t seem to understand that we’re not okay with that, especially when we have the players with whom it’s simply neither necessary and worse working against their very strengths.

Deleted
    What do we think of Leicester vs Chelsea?

I think thats probably going to be the game of the weekend. Leicester to add to the misery.

What do we think of Leicester vs Chelsea?

I think thats probably going to be the game of the weekend. Leicester to add to the misery.
    Of course it's the game of the weekend. The two previous Premier League champions going at it.

I for one, am looking forward to hearing Paul Merson's commentary on the titanic battle between Huddersfield and Zaha FC.

Deleted
    Hennessey, Wan-Bissaka, Tomkins, Sakho, Van Aanholt, Townsend, Milivojevic, McArthur, Schlupp, Benteke, Zaha.

Squad looks good. Wan-Bissaka is looking like a sound lil player, think he got an england under 20's call up.

Gotta be getting 3 points today. I'd love to put West Ham nearer the drop, scum of a club.

Deleted
    Fucking shitefest of a game at East End Park vs Dunfermline.

Only good thing at half time is Stephen's Bakery steak bridie.

Deleted
    Bad that Milivojevic is our top scorer. Everton could do us a favour,stop being cockwombles and score.

Come on Watford. Do us a favour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Come on Watford. Do us a favour.
    dont worry we will help your dire season out when we play pool.

Fucking hell Salah.
    Ridiculous season from him

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, this Salah guy.

Deleted
    one season wonder m8's

No golden boot for Kane, Aww I'm so sad for him
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Fucking hell Salah.
    Ridiculous season from him
    Will be interesting to see this summer if Liverpool will manage to keep him or not if they miss once again to win any titles.

Deleted
    Romero, Valencia, Bailly, Smalling, Shaw, Matic, McTominay, Mata, Lingard, Martial, Lukaku

not a bad united squad, was sanchez dropped or is he illegible?

united still dont have a killer player who you think 'if he turns up we are doomed'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Romero, Valencia, Bailly, Smalling, Shaw, Matic, McTominay, Mata, Lingard, Martial, Lukaku

not a bad united squad, was sanchez dropped or is he illegible?

united still dont have a killer player who you think 'if he turns up we are doomed'.
    Sanchez is on the bench.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Sanchez is on the bench.
    i still dont see where he fits in that squad.