Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Thankfully cashed out on BTTS.

Tyvm Chelsea/Leicester.
    ive tipped u palace and vardy send beer in post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    We have a pretty strong record against them actually, was directed at the predictions of playing Southampton.
    Last meeting with spurs which was at wembly was rather embarrassing. Midfield was completely dominated. Of course you can never 100% rely on spurs for a win but they will go through. And hopefully that will lead to the manager getting sacked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Last meeting with spurs which was at wembly was rather embarrassing. Midfield was completely dominated. Of course you can never 100% rely on spurs for a win but they will go through. And hopefully that will lead to the manager getting sacked
    I've said before, FA Cup didn't save LvG and I wouldn't expect anything to happen until the summer in that regard if it was going to. That talk is all a bit irrelevant.

Spurs are unlikely to have Kane, and Mou isn't trying to shoehorn Alexis and Pogba in anymore, so there's a risk of us having players in their right positions. We should be beat them, but 100% it'll be a boring af match.

Chelsea Spurs final for me.

If Spurs win a trophy I will fucking implode.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post

I thought the FA Cup didn't count for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I thought the FA Cup didn't count for you?
    When have I ever said that?
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Ronaldo still alive in the run for the Golden Boot.

Well we've already beaten them once at Wembley this season.

Deleted
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43477787

McClair saying Southgate just text McTominay.

Sheer English arrogance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck sake. Maybe he could think about playing some football worth getting excited about.

Fuck sake. Maybe he could think about playing some football worth getting excited about.

10+ Year Old Account
    International breaks are the absolute worst.

In other news, it looks as though Juve will be without 4 of their regulars against Madrid.

Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, Chiellini (probably their biggest loss), and Alex Sandro. Hello makeshift defense!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Given up on Alexis already looool

10+ Year Old Account
    Given up on Alexis already looool

Knew it wasn't going to last. The guy has been seething for the last week on this sub-forum alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Ronaldo still alive in the run for the Golden Boot.
    Never any doubt. It's been a recurring theme for the past 3 seasons so it was inevitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    International breaks are the absolute worst.
    How else are England going to work out their best eleven?

10+ Year Old Account
    How else are England going to work out their best eleven?
    Surely there was plenty of time during qualifying? 4 matches is too many (particularly for EPL players). I don't need to tell you that though.

I'm fine with 2 exhibition matches prior to the actual tournament starting - it's only a problem when there's still club football left to be played. There's nothing worse than potentially having one of your star players getting injured at a menial game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surely there was plenty of time during qualifying? 4 matches is too many (particularly for EPL players). I don't need to tell you that though.

I'm fine with 2 exhibition matches prior to the actual tournament starting - it's only a problem when there's still club football left to be played. There's nothing worse than potentially having one of your star players getting injured at a menial game.
    Ah you don't understand how the England selection process works, it's a constant state of not knowing who the best eleven is, and constant messing with the team so nothing settles to ever really see it.

Knew it wasn't going to last. The guy has been seething for the last week on this sub-forum alone.
    Nice to see you enjoyed some light reading on your latest forum "holiday" hope you last longer than a week this time

10+ Year Old Account
    Stealing frankies retorts now too I see. Better work on your material, kiddo. It's grown stale of late.