Deleted

Basic Balance rotation question

Simple question here.

In single target fights when you reach 3 stack of lunar empowerment, do you start waving Lunar Strike to not stay capped at 3 stacks or do you keep using Solar wrath? I tend to just spam Wrath cuz in my mind is has shorter cast time and the small amount of AP Lunar Strike gives seem not that worth but lately after comparing my logs with others it seems i'm doing it wrong.

Some logs where i wanted to see if ED is still viable in ToS or not

warcraftlogs(.)com/reports/BF8HPj3VmNxRq4Dv#fight=1&type=summary&source=5

Deleted
    Empowered LS does more damage per cast time than unempowered SW, so use your empowerments. Banking 3 if you know there's a cleave situation coming seems wise though.

Deleted
    You should think this way:

1. Your dots should be up at all time!
    2. Never cap your Astral Power (100 without T20 and 130 with T20)
    3. Keep your MoonMoon ability on cd all the time (Never let it cap at 3 stacks)
    4. Spend your Astral Power on Starsurge (Single target) OR Starfall (2 or more)
    5. Never use Starsurge if you got 3 empowerment of Solar OR Lunar (it's better to cast a Starsurge if you're almost capped with Astral Power (Starsurge does more damage than Solar Wrath and Lunar Strike) and got 3 stacks of Empowerment for Solar and Lunar (or any of them))
    6. Try to prioritize Solar Wrath over Lunar Strike on single target and Lunar Strike on 2+ mobs (while never capping Astral Power)

That's kinda a basic rule rotation for Balance druids. I might have missed something or wrote it down in a wierd order, but I think you'll get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutzu View Post
    Some logs where i wanted to see if ED is still viable in ToS or not
    And for this.. It's easier to go with OI and IFE over ED and it's almost the same damage from them. So almost everyone is going without ED.
    Last edited by mmoca6bb80131a; 2017-07-24 at 02:43 PM.