Any stacking conflicts with Sephuz and 4piece?

This past week raiding I had a 945 Emberscatter Treads drop from Heroic, so i decided to swap out my Norgannon's forsight leg for Sephuz until i get either the talent ring or an affliction leg. After this, I was trying to watch the procs, and dispite me using mortal coil and my doomguards interrupt, I was never able to see both the 4piece hast buff from T20 along side the Leggo buff. Are we sure they stack?

I am sure they do. I have them both active most of the time in m+

They stack. I use sephuz for m+, get the buff from both all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    This past week raiding I had a 945 Emberscatter Treads drop from Heroic, so i decided to swap out my Norgannon's forsight leg for Sephuz until i get either the talent ring or an affliction leg. After this, I was trying to watch the procs, and dispite me using mortal coil and my doomguards interrupt, I was never able to see both the 4piece hast buff from T20 along side the Leggo buff. Are we sure they stack?
    They stack. Is the interrupt actually stopping the cast and is the mob getting feared? As the old mortal coil/Infernal stun bug doesn't work.

I've got Sephuz too and it can be harder to proc in raids without adds susceptible to Shadowfury etc but works great in dungeons.