Breakaway - Amazon Game Studio's first game

Looks like they are stepping into the MOBA ring with a slight twist. From what I gather, it's also about building structures.

https://playbreakaway.com/game

The aesthetic looks pretty cool too:

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks really cool, I didn't know anything about this game but now it's definitely on my radar. It look like smite with better graphics and a more deep gameplay (for what I read about it just now)

Hm? The gameplay looks like Smite (or some MOBA) meets basketball or soccer... which I think is an interesting premise. I'm not usually big on sports games, but on the micro-level it won't feel like a sports game and I imagine it'd be fun enough with friends.

You do have various character classes with unique abilities and some sort of item shop (probably much more basic than League of Legends'), but the primary way to win a round is to pick up the Relic and throw it into your opponent's base goal, or at least have it closer to their goal when the 4 minute time runs out. You can throw/pass it a short distance, but it doesn't bounce so it doesn't move except while carried. Being hit makes you drop it, and killing an opponent will make them respawn after some time. (You also win if all 4 opponents are dead at the same time.) Several characters do have building-like abilities to help defend zones and whatnot (imagine Torbjörn or Engineer turrets), but I wouldn't say it's largely about building stuff.

I'm not sure if I'll play it much myself but it does look worth a shot... thanks for the heads up!