Resto artifact quests

I'm getting all 36 artifacts. I'm probably not going to max them all out (though, with another 9-15 months, I might...), but I want them all.

I did the Holy Paladin quests (getting the artifact, empowering it to get the extra traits), and was mostly able to do Protection through them.

Not as much luck with the Resto Shaman quests, had to stay in Resto most of the time, and it sucked. I'd do minimal healing on the NPC allies, only to see it wiped out again the next second. Had to rush in as Enhancement to beat the boss down the last few percent. And this was just to acquire the artifact, haven't done the empowerment yet.

Next healing artifact I'll be acquiring is the Resto Druid one. So... how do I do the big heals? The ones that take the NPC allies from "incapacitated" to "beating down the boss"?

(I'm definitely not cut out for healing, but dagnabbit, I want the artifacts. :-)

There is not much to healing them. Lifebloom, rejuv and regrowth will take care of it. If you have a number close to each other you could efflo or wild growth.

Pretty much after that part I went balance. Seemed sort of silly for a 'healing' questline to be so DPS oriented.

tbh the hardest part is targeting them, since they're kinda all over the place

iirc only the tank NPC takes a significant amount of damage

Deleted
    ye that targeting is ugly