Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Latest data on immigration and crime in Germany

Correlation is not causation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by guerron View Post
    Correlation is not causation.
    If you chose to be obtuse... you are welcome.

Deleted
    News to no one.

Now that's a long string of racist tweets. Take those racist statistics out of my sight!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Now that's a long string of racist tweets. Take those racist statistics out of my sight!
    Racist statistics?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    The problem is already solved. When someone mentions any kind of data that doesn't agree with what you want to be true you just tell them to get their racist, misogynistic, patriarchy fueled, mansplaining numbers out of your face. Ez.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Racist statistics?
    They are just the worst!

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    These sources are unsatisfying.
    All but the last are unreliable and the last one is too unspecific a link.
    Do you have a link to the exact part of the last source where this data is taken from?
    Otherwise this is like claiming something outrageous and then linking the frontpage of wikipedia as "proof".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    These sources are unsatisfying.
    All but the last are unreliable and the last one is too unspecific a link.
    Do you have a link to the exact part of the last source where this data is taken from?
    Otherwise this is like claiming something outrageous and then linking the frontpage of wikipedia as "proof".
    Feel free to hit in those links you see at the bottom of the pictures. I am not doing it, you are not disabled.

Deleted
    This is the case in many North-Western EU countries (and I guess in Italy too).

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Feel free to hit in those links you see at the bottom of the pictures. I am not doing it, you are not disabled.
    Those "links" are pictures, I tried one of them (by typing it) and it did not lead to a proper source that is dependable for the kind of statement the tweets and the article in the link are trying to make.
    Basically all they have is the fact that when someone is suspected of a crime and they are German, then they investigate people who meet the description, if they are "foreign" then every asylum seeker in the city is a "suspect", because people cannot or do not try to tell them apart.

Btw.: Please, keep the personal health of other posters out of this. It is against the forum rules to bring it up unasked.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2017-07-26 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    Those "links" are pictures, I tried one of them (by typing it) and it did not lead to a proper source that is dependable for the kind of statement the tweets and the article in the link are trying to make.
    Basically all they have is the fact that when someone is suspected of a crime and they are German, then they investigate people who meet the description, if they are "foreign" then every asylum seeker in the city is a "suspect", because people cannot or do not try to tell them apart.
    Nope, read the thread. He addresses this point.

1st phase : Fight tooth and nail in order to disprove the data.

Has begun.

They come from places where it's ok to stone women to death if they see a woman driving. It's not surprising to see those numbers. Especially when those same people have got no will to integrate themselves into our society.

Btw.: Please, keep the personal health of other posters out of this. It is against the forum rules to bring it up unasked.
    You, or anybody else interested, can find all relevant numbers in this pdf. But be warned, it's fairly technical and in german.

What you should ALSO take into account is that this is per X capita. For example, if you take the last statistic, there were 819 reported cases of sexual assault and/or harassment from the 1.1 million refugees, and 3969 from german citizens. You are still ~5 times more likely to be raped or harassed by a german, as opposed to a refugee. Which is no excuse, of course.

Deleted
    Tat____verdächtige_____ = suspects.
    Täter = offender.

GG on the statistics.

10+ Year Old Account
    and why do the graphics not match the numbers?

Kind of interesting how the color bars simply contradict the numbers posted on the bottom left.
    But that's how the brain works.. You see something displayed larger, then it must be true. Since it shows it, right there.

Idiots.

Foot note.
    Germany's criminal statistics are probably among the most comprehensive recorded in the world. However, for deep analysis information, you need to wait at least a couple years. It needs crime statistic experts to do that kinda work, not some right wing/fascist internet asshole...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiewii View Post
    Tat____verdächtige_____ = suspects.
    Täter = offender.

GG on the statistics.
    But that wouldn't serve the narrative.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Sooo I decided to click one of the links in the second source, despite not being able to read German, and came to a part where it broke down which immigrant nationalities performed the most crime. Now, people with immigrant background account for ~30% of crime, and ~20% of the population, so yes, they're a bit overrepresented, but that's perfectly normal if you look at pretty much any nation.

Turkish immigrants were quite far and away responsible for most of the immigrant crime, followed by Syrians, then Poles. I didn't see a breakdown of what crimes were being committed by which ethnic group, but this particular source doesn't seem to support the claim that migrants have an offense rate 7.5X the rate of native Germans.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    and why do the graphics not match the numbers?

Kind of interesting how the color bars simply contradict the numbers posted on the bottom left.
    But that's how the brain works.. You see something displayed larger, then it must be true. Since it shows it, right there.

Idiots.
    Ahm what. The color bars are per 100k people while the numbers on the bottom left are the overall number of suspects of a certain group you also have the population numbers of the groups on the right side. Why you call the BKA "idiots" , they put a lot of work into showing you this statistics :/.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    1st phase : Fight tooth and nail in order to disprove the data.

Has begun.

They come from places where it's ok to stone women to death if they see a woman driving.
    That would be Saudi Arabia, and last I've checked Saudis don't flee their nation.

Maybe educate yourself first, before you talk about things you don't know anything about?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."