Free Arena each week?

So with the Frost Festival launching last week they gave us a Free Arena pass for it. Played it had fun and wen't back to my normal Hearthstone play.

Then today, new TB week we get another free Arena run.

Does anyone know if we can expect a free Arena run every Wednesday during the Frost Festival?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep - last week, this week, and next week. You'll get one free Arena ticket each week along with a quest to play 3 Arena games for a KFT pack

The event will also keep every Arena run starting at 1-0 instead of 0-0 - even beyond your free Arena ticket.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

That quest fucking over-rode the third quest I was saving to reroll that day. Wtf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    That quest fucking over-rode the third quest I was saving to reroll that day. Wtf.
    I was gonna complain about this as well, not sure if you're supposed to get the Arena quest along with the normal daily if you had 2 slots free. Not cool if that's the case, you basically lose out on a daily quest if you only had 1 slot free.

I'd rather have a free arena pass with 1 free win than a daily quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    Sure anyone would but they way these special quest are implemented are just bad. They could just make these special quest not taking up one of the 3 daily slot. Maybe add an arrow or something to enable listing of more than 3 quest. They could even just make it so you get can intended daily quest once a slot frees up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    Or would you rather have both and not forfeit the regular daily depending on how many free slots you had?

I have to agree with the little special daily quests eating up a quest slot. I can't help but feel Blizzard could code in so they have their own designated spots when they're active.

Only during festival.

Hearthstone is a dying game.

They'll do anything to try to keep players in.

It won't help, the game is pure garbage these days.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Hearthstone is a dying game.

They'll do anything to try to keep players in.

It won't help, the game is pure garbage these days.
    70 million lifetime players and growing.

No actual source to back up his evidence the game is "dying".

Game is so popular it inspired other companies to make card games to try and cash in on the genre such as ES Legends, Runescape Chronicles and Gwent.

Doubt it.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-07-31 at 09:45 PM.