Deleted

Netherlight Crucible- warrior fury-

good morning fellow warriors. i searched the relevant sites and youtube but i couldn t find any info and the pathing for Netherlight Crucible new artifact traits for fury warriors.
    can anybody shed some light or post some images
    thanks

Netherlight Crucible traits are the same for all classes, randomized, and you can find a list of them on WoWhead(etc). To give a short explanation of how the system works...

There are three tiers of traits for each relic:
    1. The first tier consists of one one-point trait which gives +5 ilvls; it's always the same and shared between the three relics (meaning you get a grand total of +15 ilvls to your weapon, period).
    2. The second tier consists of a three-point light and a 3-point shadow trait, both of which are randomly drawn from a pool consisting of +stats, proc damage/healing/absorption shields, etc.
    3. The third tier consists of three randomly selected bronze (4 point) artifact traits, such as Unrivaled Strength, Bloodcraze, Deathdealer, or Uncontrolled Rage, which give one point to the respective bonus.

The random traits change every time a new relic is socketed in the weapon, and appear to be completely random, even between two copies of the same relic, with the exception that the traits will not duplicate (ie: the third tier won't have 2 or 3 instances of Unrivaled Strength, but each relic can have 1 instance of Unrivaled Strength individually). These bonuses do not have any cost to activate, but they are gated behind total artifact points in the weapon, reinforcing Concordance progression.

Not much else is known yet, as testing has been extremely limited, nothing has been balanced, and the system is still very much a work in progress.

the talent trees are relic wise? or slot relic wise

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Netherlight Crucible traits are the same for all classes, randomized, and you can find a list of them on WoWhead(etc). To give a short explanation of how the system works...

There are three tiers of traits for each relic:
    1. The first tier consists of one one-point trait which gives +5 ilvls; it's always the same and shared between the three relics (meaning you get a grand total of +15 ilvls to your weapon, period).
    2. The second tier consists of a three-point light and a 3-point shadow trait, both of which are randomly drawn from a pool consisting of +stats, proc damage/healing/absorption shields, etc.
    3. The third tier consists of three randomly selected bronze (4 point) artifact traits, such as Unrivaled Strength, Bloodcraze, Deathdealer, or Uncontrolled Rage, which give one point to the respective bonus.

The random traits change every time a new relic is socketed in the weapon, and appear to be completely random, even between two copies of the same relic, with the exception that the traits will not duplicate (ie: the third tier won't have 2 or 3 instances of Unrivaled Strength, but each relic can have 1 instance of Unrivaled Strength individually). These bonuses do not have any cost to activate, but they are gated behind total artifact points in the weapon, reinforcing Concordance progression.

Not much else is known yet, as testing has been extremely limited, nothing has been balanced, and the system is still very much a work in progress.
    Wow. Even more fucking RNG. Just what this game needs more of......
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Wow. Even more fucking RNG. Just what this game needs more of......
    Yea i saw a video walkthrough on it. Someone posted some info on it in the general forum. It looks really pointless to be honest. It's another AP grind item to add.

I really hope they remove the RNG aspect. Even though the difference will be minor, it still sounds weird that the progression system is random.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    I really hope they remove the RNG aspect. Even though the difference will be minor, it still sounds weird that the progression system is random.
    Random is the motto of the entire xpac though But yea; I don't know how huge of a diff the entire system will make. I like the idea of the ilvl boost on your weapon. That is always welcomed. Any bonus stats are also welcomed.

This would be somewhat ok if everything was the same for every relic, it should only serve as a AP requirement, not throwing away hundreds of relics that are good until you get one that is both good and gets a good bonus trait.

I just don't understand how they removed double trait relics right before NH and now are reintroducing but in an even worse manner than originally proposed -- back then they suggested you couldn't roll double of the same trait and it would only pick throughput traits. This system I'm assuming you can roll double bis traits (provided the og relic has bis trait) and can roll non-throughput traits???

wtf are they smoking

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    I just don't understand how they removed double trait relics right before NH and now are reintroducing but in an even worse manner than originally proposed -- back then they suggested you couldn't roll double of the same trait and it would only pick throughput traits. This system I'm assuming you can roll double bis traits (provided the og relic has bis trait) and can roll non-throughput traits???

wtf are they smoking
    It's the never ending rng battle