M+ Havoc and Leggos

Due to a bunch of circumstances I'm now investing into Havoc spec. Up until now I haven't messed with it much as I initially disliked it and had another dps alt that I favored. So I'm not really sure on how to go about Havoc and specifically what leggos to use.

I have all of the Vengeance leggos, and thusly the shared ones with Havoc. The only Havoc specific leggo that dropped for me was the healing chest.

So I'm wondering what leggos should I be using for m+, as it is kinda hard to tell from sims what would actually perform better overall for dungeon content.

Leggos available:
    Prydaz
    Sephuz
    Cinidaria
    KJBW
    Soul of the Slayer
    Achor (Healing Chest)

What I'm thinking of running for m+

AoE
    1: Sephuz
    2: Cinidaria
    ? KJBW - I'm not sure if this should be in use or not. How does KJBW compare to Sephuz and Cinidaria overall over the course of a dungeon?

Single Target
    1: Cinidaria
    2: Sephuz - This sims well, but obviously I can't get any sort of consistent uptime on most bosses. I'm not sure what would be better here either.

It should go without saying that on Fortified weeks or whenever the adds are the primary concern I will be rolling with a typical Demonic build. For Tyranical I will probably roll with a typical'ish raid build with chaos blades.
    Last edited by MookieRah; 2017-11-18 at 04:31 PM.

Sephuz and KJBW all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by iNumbers View Post
    Sephuz and KJBW all the time.
    Yeah pretty much this, you can use Prydaz on very high keys on specific trash/bosses (18+) when the affixes require it.
    On Tyrannical it might be worth swapping KJBW for Belt but the difference woud be very small so it doesn't really matter unless the key is very high (for which you woud need other legos anyway)

Ok, that is good to know. I figured that I should have Sephuz, despite how things seemed via sims. I have a feeling that sims don't really know how to deal with it very well, but I digress.

I will be rocking Sephuz + KJBW for AoE and Sephuz + Cinidaria for single target then, with exception of taking on Prydaz if I need the defense. Thanks for the advice!

On Tyrannical it might be worth swapping KJBW for Belt but the difference woud be very small so it doesn't really matter unless the key is very high (for which you woud need other legos anyway)
    In my experience going for damage in raids as Vengeance, Cinidaria wins in single target dps in short encounters, but if it is a very long encounter you get more and more KJBW hits and it starts to overtake it. I imagine it would be the same for Havoc, and even in a +18 I can't imagine a fight would last long enough for KJBW to outperform Cinidaria, but as you said the difference in overall dps would be minimal. I'm used to switching gear all the time so for me it isn't a big deal to have two separate gear sets to bounce between.