Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game Danner!

Large I did pick up on your hints about being the sorcerer. I just chose wrong between having you kill Satsu and Marack. I didn't want to talk and backstab because the king doesn't need to get his hands dirty with such things...And I don't trust you all...

@Kryllian: you picked some really good targets. Not sure if luck or skill, but you get the knight to murder the prince on N1, and the sorcerer to murder the knight on N2. That's two out of three wincon's covered. Near optimal play on your end.

Unfortunately, so did Marack, and unlike the other two, he was the only one that could get you directly dead.
    I suppose this game is much easier to play if you can scheme with someone. Largehorn's chronic backstabbing tendencies was also pretty optimal play, but the rest of you should really want to talk. Yes, including the revolutionary
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Probably would have been... but I couldn't take any chances T.T

Thanks for the game, Danner. It's a shame I died so early, I'd love to see the same game hosted again in the future if at all possible - it seems like it has the potential to be a recurring thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    That said, I lost the bet: The revolutionary won. Just like Razamith predicted
    It's hard to avoid that outcome when nobody wanted to talk, and everyone wanted to backstab.
    I told you that's the way we roll around here.... :P

I actually wasn't planning on backstabbing anyone. I just didn't plan to talk because I knew they'd backstab me.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I actually wasn't planning on backstabbing anyone. I just didn't plan to talk because I knew they'd backstab me.
    Honestly... I probably would have talked to you guys had it not been the easiest way to survive.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was a little out of it this game. A bit of travel and some off times led to my somewhat "random" kills. Sweet for the win though =D