Subtlety in Mythic Plus

Heya I've been looking around but can't seems to find any guide on sub for mythic plus.
    Should we use the same talents and legendaries (shoulders and bracers) as per raiding for mythic plus runs?
    Thanks!

Use the cloak, and burst the trashes with it.
    Use the sister's of the moon trinket as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaluna View Post
    Umbral Moonglaives I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaluna View Post
    Use the cloak and shoulders I reckon?
    What about talent wise? Should I go Subterfuge?

For trash packs is it best to do symbol -> dfa -> dance midair as usual or would you do symbol -> dance -> dfa to catch the extra damage on the initial AOE hit from DFA ?

Quote Originally Posted by tawnos42 View Post
    ss -> nb -> symbol ->( moonglaives) dance -> Shuri -> dfa to catch the extra damage on the initial AOE hit from DFA ?
    thats what i use

Quote Originally Posted by tawnos42 View Post
    For trash packs is it best to do symbol -> dfa -> dance midair as usual or would you do symbol -> dance -> dfa to catch the extra damage on the initial AOE hit from DFA ?
    It depends, how much trash do you have to kill. For 2-3 enemies you don't really want to hit dance before dfa, but if there is a huge pack, you absolutly want to use dance for the dmg buff for dfa's aoe.
    As for legendaries, you should use mantle and something aoe related one. Your best option is the cloak of course and you should change that to bracers against bosses.

Subterfuge or Nightstalker?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8jack View Post
    Subterfuge or Nightstalker?
    pretty much nightstalker.

It buffs your shd buffed shuriken storm and dfa as well in big packs and for single target you switch to bracers.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-07-29 at 03:22 AM.