R U Ready 4 This? (FDK)

Oh boy oh boy oh boy guys! I mained FDK all of WoD and did not feel too good about what they did to the spec play-style wise in Legion, BUT wait and see what's coming!! Realizing numbers can and will change we talking 2mill DPS peak here with sustained about 20% to 30% below that ..

I foresee many angry players being blown up by FDK!

Go and dust off your FDK and get dem arti points leveled, you will NOT regret it .. We have a new hero in town.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    you will NOT regret it
    Even if it was as OP as you're trying to say (which it's not) then you will most certainly regret it because FOTM rerolling never lasts long.

I'd of thought after 12 years people would've noticed that.

I'm maining ele shaman which man is a pain in the rear in pvp, but the FDK is close second. So much fun already in pvp, a breath of fresh air in play style and survivability. I'm liking him a lot already, if it gets better, I'll take it (because blizz hates shaman and won't make them good)...
    My Ele Shaman PvP YouTube channel: https://goo.gl/s0u6Hn

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Ginger View Post
    I'm maining ele shaman which man is a pain in the rear in pvp, but the FDK is close second. So much fun already in pvp, a breath of fresh air in play style and survivability. I'm liking him a lot already, if it gets better, I'll take it (because blizz hates shaman and won't make them good)...
    You might be surprised to learn that 'Acti-Blizz' actually is on record saying they like ele and think its in a good place. As a player who has faced 'good' ele in rated as well as BG, they are tough and put out the damage .. I don't like the Legion play style and much preferred WoD but hay all to his own.

FDK can 'tank' well and the burst is real and if you are a caster without trinket oooh man you get owned hard ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost dk sucks playing once you find out you have no tools to do outplay or do anything where you rely on your opponent to play really bad to do well.

DK in general is just a poorly designed class.

Was that a recent statement? Because the official forums (for what it's worth, but I agree) are full of 'we need higher ST and better defenses. Our defenses, man, lack luster. Once I was feared by warrior mid air during a gust of wind jump. I was literally stuck in the air. Come on...
    My Ele Shaman PvP YouTube channel: https://goo.gl/s0u6Hn