Thread: Infernal Strike

Deleted

Infernal Strike

Hi
    i have noticed a change for Infernal Strike . The targeting cicrcle is much much smaller . Has sm1 else noticed this change ? Its driving me crazy as i dont know if my settings somehow bugged or blizzard is changing something ((Hotfix in testing) Fixed a bug with Heroic Leap, Havoc's Metamorphosis, and Infernal Strike where they would sometimes fail to cast but still trigger their cooldown if the player became Rooted at the same time as the spell was cast)
    Thx

Didn't feel weird to me when I was raiding yesterday.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

It's definitely a lot smaller than it was yesterday. Noticed it felt off very quickly.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

I thought I was going a little crazy thinking it was about half the size or whatever. It is smaller by some way at least.

Yes it's a lot smaller. Ninjanerf maybe? Or has it always been 6 yards? Feels like it had a bigger radius before.

Its always been 6 yards, just the green circle got a little smaller, its exactly the char hitbox, the strike radius itself is larger.
    Last edited by Tinary; 2017-07-29 at 11:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the change, makes it easier to aim where you want to jump to. Like a sharper bullseye.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I noticed this too. I don't like the change much, it's more difficult to see the circle in the middle of a raid fight if (when) there are a lot of spell animations going off. I found it more difficult to aim where I wanted to because of this.

As long as you get the feeling, it shouldn't cause much trouble. Just like Sigil of Chains whom area of effect is slightly bigger than it appears to be.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.