454. You may not vote on this poll
  • Azhara

228 50.22%
  • Lich king

226 49.78%
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocf459769c4d View Post
    Azshara is said to be strong as Kil'jaeden and Archimonde.
    Lich king's true power is in his army.But in 1v1 he wouldn't stand a chance.
    Read the book again. its not as, its Sargeras and Archimonde would prove superior

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Alleria's void lord masters fears the Banshee Queen and another hint is the Scourge are the perfect tools against the Old Gods and the Void minions.
    Oh yes, after all, the Void Lords and the Old Gods always speak the truth.
    They also said that the throne of Silvermoon belongs to Alleria. Is this also true?

Azshara in her current form for sure.

She's infused with the power of the well of eternity and has taken some form of bargain with N'Zoth.

Heavy armored DK vs a virtual demi-godess. This is an apples to oranges question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    They also said that the throne of Silvermoon belongs to Alleria. Is this also true?
    Technically yes because Alleria was Ranger General before Sylvannas and before Lor'themar. The position is still hers by right. Therefore the Belf's loyalties are in contempt of their true leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post

She's infused with the power of the well of eternity and has taken some form of bargain with N'Zoth.

Heavy armored DK vs a virtual demi-godess. This is an apples to oranges question.

- - - Updated - - -

Technically yes because Alleria was Ranger General before Sylvannas and before Lor'themar. The position is still hers by right. Therefore the Belf's loyalties are in contempt of their true leader.
    Alleria was never Ranger General. She was expected to succeed her mother but did not of her own choices.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't the Lich King a Demi-God too? Or am I mistaken?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Yes it's true, same for silvermoon belonging to Alleria, don't be surprised when she becomes the leader of silvermoon later down the line.
    Updated Power Level - Jailer >> Arbiter>> Sargeras >> Sylvanas >> Locust Walker >> Reality Ending Level Prisoners within the Maw>> Covenant Leaders >> Lich King Bolvar >> Argus >> Galakrond >> Azshara >> N'zoth >> Lich King Arthas >> Odyn >>Helya >> Wrathion >> Jaina >> Kil'jaeden >> Archimonde >> Illidan>> Deathwing >> Lei Shen >> Mannaroth

I love it so much when Arthas or Sylvanas fanboys prove to me that the undead are the perfect weapon against the Old Gods
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Julak-Doom

I can see an argument for the LK being more powerful if you consider that his ‘army’ is not really an army but an extension of his own consciousness. As long as he maintains control, the undead seem to act as an extension of himself. Living beings, such as the cult of the damned, or more powerful undead are independent, but everything else seems to just be acting as an appendage of the LK.

However, if you don’t count this, I think Azshara is stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Yes it's true, same for silvermoon belonging to Alleria, don't be surprised when she becomes the leader of silvermoon later down the line.
    I don’t think that can happen in WoW seeing as she is now the faction leader for an alliance faction.

Btw, why do you rank N’zoth above a void lord? I am genuinely curious. Sorry if you mention this elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweedzz View Post
    I can see an argument for the LK being more powerful if you consider that his ‘army’ is not really an army but an extension of his own consciousness. As long as he maintains control, the undead seem to act as an extension of himself. Living beings, such as the cult of the damned, or more powerful undead are independent, but everything else seems to just be acting as an appendage of the LK.

However, if you don’t count this, I think Azshara is stronger.
    Thing is... other entities also hold several huge armies under their sway and Azshara is one of those persons, she may not be able to raise undeads... but its stated in Well of Eternity that some demons who were under Sargeras control left him WILLINGLY to join Azshara because of her charming power.

If she holds that strength... who could argue that she might even sway the whole Lich King (which happens to currently be a mere undead with a helmet to control other undeads)?

The more i discuss with Larry, the more i think Azshara might be above Lich King (even though he seems to be closed to this option denying everything Azshara does xD).

Quote Originally Posted by Eto Demerzel View Post
    Thing is... other entities also hold several huge armies under their sway and Azshara is one of those persons, she may not be able to raise undeads... but its stated in Well of Eternity that some demons who were under Sargeras control left him WILLINGLY to join Azshara because of her charming power.

If she holds that strength... who could argue that she might even sway the whole Lich King (which happens to currently be a mere undead with a helmet to control other undeads)?

The more i discuss with Larry, the more i think Azshara might be above Lich King (even though he seems to be closed to this option denying everything Azshara does xD).
    He's just a troll, who trying to replace the British Bulldog.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-05-08 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    The Lich King is not weaker than Lei Shen expansion order does not determine power of the big bad. Arthas killed us all and was only defeated by a literal act of god. Kil'jaeden feared his power which is why he ordered Illidan to destroy him and he was way more powerful than Mannaroth.

Lei Shen was powerful but he struggled to defeat a wild god for days hes not that powerful.
    Wow team head stated 1v1 that lei shen would be LK. You should keep up what they say. As he said it its canon until stated otherwise.

I don't understand why the LK has gone from a puppet created by Kil'jaden to some sort of death god on par with sargeras, has the lore been retconned? If yes then link pls if not, then azshara will win for sure, the naga don't seem to be vulnerable to the undead plague and she herself was the stronger elf mage before being boosted by Old god power so no game there.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    I don't understand why the LK has gone from a puppet created by Kil'jaden to some sort of death god on par with sargeras, has the lore been retconned? If yes then link pls if not, then azshara will win for sure, the naga don't seem to be vulnerable to the undead plague and she herself was the stronger elf mage before being boosted by Old god power so no game there.
    Im not sure Nagas are immune to plague, i mean, Arthas (before merging with Lich King) fought Illidan, and with him was Lady Vashj and her nagas and he won... so pretty much he must had something to win against them.

Im not sure Nagas are immune to plague, i mean, Arthas (before merging with Lich King) fought Illidan, and with him was Lady Vashj and her nagas and he won... so pretty much he must had something to win against them.
    Numbers? Why must it be that he can convert all their units? He already had numbers.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Numbers? Why must it be that he can convert all their units? He already had numbers.
    Actually he didnt had numbers... he wasnt Lich King yet... he did only have a token force which he used to disembark in Northrend and he was saved by Anub'Arak forces, which passed through Azjol'Nerub and lost several forces dealing with the "Forgotten One" (i belive thats the english name?). He did not have unlimited undeads back then and thats the reason why must have decided a frontal atack.

Here’s my scoreboard:
    Lich King : built many buildings and gates in 4-6 years.
    Azshara : built like 6 buildings in 10k years.

Tell me I’m wrong.

Stood in the Fire
    Azsharas naga Empire covers much more than Nazjatar tho. That's just the capital city.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad View Post
    Azsharas naga Empire covers much more than Nazjatar tho. That's just the capital city.
    Which we never see and if the Capital looks like shit, then the others regions wouldn't look either, Azshara is the kind of person that won't allow any subject to have more shinny/better tools or decoration than her
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Considering the only person she sways in the current story is fodder NPC Ashvane, I'd advance that this says more about demons and how weak-willed they are than about Azshara. And I strongly doubt Bolvar would even listen to her for a fraction of a second in the first place, Arthas is right out.

In terms of power we can't know. We know the LK is weaker than Lei Shen, but he was an already mighty Mogu who absorbed the power of Aman'thul himself. Azshara scared Mannoroth shitless, but he gets one-shot by Grom every other day so his opinion is suspect.

If we count armies the Naga don't stand much of a chance against the Scourge it seems. 1v1 Azshara's magical prowess might win out but it's impossible to be sure.

is that still canon after the whole illidan is the child of light and darkness story of legion? At this point honestly i don't know if we can make those comparisons without taking into account how blizzard bend and twist it's characters to fit the story completely disregarding past event.

I mean Malfurion was considered one of the most powerful mortal on azeroth and blizzard has him almost die to a random axe hit in teldrassil, they boosted sylvanas with not apparent reason, nerfed thrall with a poor excuse and so on; it's really hard to imagine Azshara losing to arthas unless he is boosted by some death god that randomly pop out (someone on the level of void lord not the stupid bromwswadi)
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.