451. You may not vote on this poll
  • Azhara

226 50.11%
  • Lich king

225 49.89%
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    She is fighting us to get the necklace, to further N'ZOTHS goal. That is doing the dirty work for him. Fighting someone to further somebody elses goals is doing the dirty work for that somebody. If you don't even get that, theres no point in continuing this.
    I even wonder what kind of work then is not dirty

I feel like power wise they are very similar. However, I'd say that given LK's power over frost magic, and Azshara needing to use water, LK seems like a hard counter to her.

LK

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I feel like power wise they are very similar. However, I'd say that given LK's power over frost magic, and Azshara needing to use water, LK seems like a hard counter to her.

LK
    Why do you think that Azshara, possibly the greatest mage in the entire history of Azeroth, apart from Aspects, will only use water?

Azshara with well of eternity > almost anyone that is not an old god, a titan or KJ/Archimonde.

Azshara without well of eternity.... well she is still an extremely powerful sorcerer.
    Lich King has a lot of necromancy n stuff but he is not familiar with arcane magic.

I see no way for Lich King to fight against something like time manipulation or a portal that dumps him into the void of space or an alternate universe.
    Or a simple classic "giant meteor on your head" move that mages love to do.

Since mages tend to f*ck with the fabric of space and time it becomes really hard to fight against them even if you are spell immune.
    Even spell immune enemies are still bound to the rules of time and the limits of physical existence... which is what mages love to fiddle with.
    BfA = Worst product ever made by Blizzard.

https://ru.wowhead.com/news=291776/d...ace-easter-egg
    So, Azhara weaker than LK, coz he killed heroes, yep?
    Azhara instantly kills heroes during the BFA, which are MUCH stronger than the heroes during the WOTLK
    Last edited by darkoms; 2019-05-24 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Azhara instantly kills heroes during the BFA, which are MUCH stronger than the heroes during the WOTLK
    You do realize that its just an easter egg, completely irrelevant to the story and most likely not even canon? If it where canon, she would do it later in her fight, when shes starting to loose.
    Not saying the argument that the LK killed us counts for much anymore (we have grown significantly more poweful since then), but to use the mechanic of a little easter egg, meant to remind us how arrogant Azshara is, as proof for something is just laughable.

Still far weaker than they were in Legion.

The Lich King is probably not the strongest guy in a 1v1 situation. The strength of the Lich King lies in his army and the fact that he can reanimate anything to serve him. Numbers.

Maybe in 1v1 Azshara proves superior, but what about the Lich King and the Scourge vs Azshara and her armies, the Naga? Arthas would stomp her face.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Still far weaker than they were in Legion.
    Lol no, heroes with each addon become stronger

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    The Lich King is probably not the strongest guy in a 1v1 situation. The strength of the Lich King lies in his army and the fact that he can reanimate anything to serve him. Numbers.

Maybe in 1v1 Azshara proves superior, but what about the Lich King and the Scourge vs Azshara and her armies, the Naga? Arthas would stomp her face.
    This is a 1v1 battle, enough talking about the army of the Lich King
    if you give Arthas the Scourge, give Azshara an army of Nzoth with faceless dragons and so on

"Lol no, heroes with each addon become stronger"

I seriously doubt the Artifacts are weaker than the Heart of Azeroth/Azerite Gear we have now....

"Lol no, heroes with each addon become stronger"

I seriously doubt the Artifacts are weaker than the Heart of Azeroth/Azerite Gear we have now....
    God, how infuriates me with this stupid argument about artifacts
    Do you know that almost all the artifacts of the heroes by force took away from someone else? Artifacts are not as strong as they seem

Big Naga Chick > Emo Goth Prince
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Why are people putting more stock in an Orc soul bound in a helm than a woman who was arguably the most powerful sentient being on Azeroth before the War of the Ancients? And before N'Zoth gave her even more power than that?

Arthas was strong but not THAT strong.

God, how infuriates me with this stupid argument about artifacts
    Do you know that almost all the artifacts of the heroes by force took away from someone else? Artifacts are not as strong as they seem
    What are you talking about? They're extremely OP. One of the Artifacts is made out of the Shards of Frostmourne itself. And those blades are above that of the originals due to the traits/AP upgrades (Not to mention the Ilvl upgrades as well)...

There's a reason we were capable of handling against a fucking Garothi Worldbreaker back in Antorus...

Why am I mentioning a Garothi Worldbreaker all by itself? Because it has arsenal capable of DECIMATING ENTIRE PLANETS!!!!!!

What are you talking about? They're extremely OP. One of the Artifacts is made out of the Shards of Frostmourne itself. And those blades are above that of the originals due to the traits/AP upgrades (Not to mention the Ilvl upgrades as well)...

There's a reason we were capable of handling against a fucking Garothi Worldbreaker back in Antorus...

Why am I mentioning a Garothi Worldbreaker all by itself? Because it has arsenal capable of DECIMATING ENTIRE PLANETS!!!!!!
    The artifacts are so strong that the heroes easily beat the previous owners of the artifacts.
    Lol, Frostmourne was one of the weakest artifacts, why did you mention it? Other artifacts of similar action devoured much more souls.
    Last edited by darkoms; 2019-05-26 at 11:33 AM.

The artifacts are so strong that the heroes easily beat the previous owners of the artifacts.
    Lol, Frostmourne was one of the weakest artifacts, why did you mention it? Other artifacts of similar action devoured much more souls.
    https://www.wowhead.com/spell=207604/ashbringers-light (You get this in 7.0 btw)

I mean...yeah. And when wielded by Tirion Fordring, the Ashbringer destroyed Frostmourne, already making the WoW Legion Ret Pally player above that of even the LK...

Doesn't help that the player also defeated Gul'dan, Viz'aduum the Watcher, Kil'jaeden, Aggramar, the Garothi World Breaker, as well as Argus the fucking Unmaker soon afterwards...

- - - Updated - - -

And yet I STILL THINK Azshara bolos the LK.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdEPKqRlVQA

Thrall: "The Doomhammer chose you, Shaman. Already you wield it with a power that I never tapped into."

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=207604/ashbringers-light (You get this in 7.0 btw)

I mean...yeah. And when wielded by Tirion Fordring, the Ashbringer destroyed Frostmourne, already making the WoW Legion Ret Pally player above that of even the LK...

Doesn't help that the player also defeated Gul'dan, Viz'aduum the Watcher, Kil'jaeden, Aggramar, the Garothi World Breaker, as well as Argus the fucking Unmaker soon afterwards...

- - - Updated - - -

And yet I STILL THINK Azshara bolos the LK.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdEPKqRlVQA

Thrall: "The Doomhammer chose you, Shaman. Already you wield it with a power that I never tapped into."
    The hero with the artifact is so strong that he is captured by the naga and Farondis rescues him
    Kil'Jaeden was defeated with the help of Illidan, Velen, and Khadgar
    Argus was defeated with the help of the Titans

The hero with the artifact is so strong that he is captured by the naga and Farondis rescues him
    Kil'Jaeden was defeated with the help of Illidan, Velen, and Khadgar
    Argus was defeated with the help of the Titans
    Velen and Illidan were aiding us on the side-lines against Kil'jaeden by holding off the lesser demon forces. The only actual help anyone gave us during the fight was Illidan granting us Spectral Sight for the shadow phase. Khadgar was also doing a similar thing, just on the other side of the ship.

With Argus, the Titans were aiding us, yes. However, most of the damage against Argus was thanks to us. The only times the Pantheon ever actually affected how much damage we did to Argus was with both the Aggramar Avatar thing Tanks got during phase 2, and the Titanforging BS during phase 4. That's it. Everything else was more or less external, rather than internal.

And the Naga thing is mute since not only was that a sneak attack, but we also killed those Naga bosses soon after in a 5 man Dungeon without ANY NPC help.

Velen and Illidan were aiding us on the side-lines against Kil'jaeden by holding off the lesser demon forces. The only actual help anyone gave us during the fight was Illidan granting us Spectral Sight for the shadow phase. Khadgar was also doing a similar thing, just on the other side of the ship.
    Lol, this is just gameplay. According to the lore, only thanks to them we beat him
    I repeat, you greatly overestimate the artifacts, if the artifacts were so strong, their previous owners would not lose the battles to the heroes

Lol, this is just gameplay. According to the lore, only thanks to them we beat him
    I repeat, you greatly overestimate the artifacts, if the artifacts were so strong, their previous owners would not lose the battles to the heroes
    What are you talking about? The game and the actual events of the Lore are heavily connected.

"I repeat, you greatly overestimate the artifacts, if the artifacts were so strong, their previous owners would not lose the battles to the heroes"

Except, yeah, they could, as the players possess superior will-power to that of the previous owners.

Not to mention the fact that one wielding the Artifacts for the first time, they already unlock more potential to the Artifact than that of the previous owners. And, as I've stated before, that's not including all of the upgrades we've given them during the whole Legion BS.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is this thread so 50/50? Azshara clearly wins...