Poll: Azhara or Arthas

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    when the guy from Blizz state that Lich King would lose against Thunder King 1v1 it was the Thunder King in Chronicle we are talking about, the thunder king from Pandaria don't even compare with his past self

Azshara has zero feats, I can't give her this fight base on hype, can she be more powerful than Arthas? yes but first she has to prove it, her been more powerful than mannoroth prove nothing here as i can see Lich King easly defeat him
    How will the Lich King defeat Mannoroth?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    How can Mannoroth defeat the Lich King?

Explode and kill him.

mannoroth goes down easily to time travelling orcs :s

Quote Originally Posted by ItsSpiRo View Post
    Guardians did not get power. Council LENDS power to guardian temporary in order to fight.

When Azshara was "pre-skip" humans did not even exist... Dude learn lore then argue here..
    I should have been specific.

Azshara was running on the Well, Guardians got a temporary power up.

Azshara ain't above the Guardians.

Why are Arthas fans always so blunt? LIGHT? Arthas nearly died because of the plague of the Forsaken, what the hell is the Light?
    I'm blunt but you couldn't understand anything... ok

The Light, it's that one power mortals can use that usually trumps Death/Fel/Shadow magic. Without it, they usually die. The plague the forsaken made, which is based off the plague the Scourge made... i dont understand what you're getting at here, but yeah it hurt Arthas, but didn't kill him, because he's on a level of god in the death category, meaning his physical form is more immune to things that should kill someone of his size.

The power of the Scourge? And what prevents Azshara from inviting the army of her friends-Old Gods.
    1st, Scourge would still win, 2nd... what army?Are you imagining some massive arena where all the old god forces and the scourge are teleported to or something? cause that's stupid and is no longer Azshara, but the Old Gods vs Lich King...

Also with the "what army?" The Old God forces have mostly been populations infiltrated in cata and a bunch of ogres, with very few faceless(there's no dormant massive faceless army). The Nerubians no longer serve the Old Gods and are actually apart of the Scourge, which means what few Qiraji would end up the same. The Mantid are loyal to the Old Gods, but have not been in contact with them and presently their numbers are nothing anymore(one good necromancer goes to their area and raises 1000's of undead )

And I REPEAT IN THOUSAND TIMES THIS IS A BATTLE OF 1X1
    You didn't state it in the title, the poll or your opening post... but i said Lich King wins in either scenario... but remember, in either scenario, he's still a necromancer and can raise the dead and summon spirits to fight for him...

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas is weaker than Lei Shen
    And Azshara could make Mannoroth strangle himself, and she became stronger than before.
    Maybe, But I think Arthas would win unless he was ambushed. Or unless there are no corpses around.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I'm blunt but you couldn't understand anything... ok

The Light, it's that one power mortals can use that usually trumps Death/Fel/Shadow magic. Without it, they usually die. The plague the forsaken made, which is based off the plague the Scourge made... i dont understand what you're getting at here, but yeah it hurt Arthas, but didn't kill him, because he's on a level of god in the death category, meaning his physical form is more immune to things that should kill someone of his size.

1st, Scourge would still win, 2nd... what army?Are you imagining some massive arena where all the old god forces and the scourge are teleported to or something? cause that's stupid and is no longer Azshara, but the Old Gods vs Lich King...

Also with the "what army?" The Old God forces have mostly been populations infiltrated in cata and a bunch of ogres, with very few faceless(there's no dormant massive faceless army). The Nerubians no longer serve the Old Gods and are actually apart of the Scourge, which means what few Qiraji would end up the same. The Mantid are loyal to the Old Gods, but have not been in contact with them and presently their numbers are nothing anymore(one good necromancer goes to their area and raises 1000's of undead )

You didn't state it in the title, the poll or your opening post... but i said Lich King wins in either scenario... but remember, in either scenario, he's still a necromancer and can raise the dead and summon spirits to fight for him...
    If you think that Arthas is a god, then you do not know the lore .
    If you think that the Scourge is able to stop Deathwing and his whole army of elementals + naga + faceless, then you do not know the lore.
    The plague damaged Arthas. He can be harmed not only by the Light.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I should have been specific.

Azshara was running on the Well, Guardians got a temporary power up.

Azshara ain't above the Guardians.
    Azshara was running on the well just like every other Night Elf..

Guardians are nothing without Council members.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Guardian power up was not temporary; before the creation of the Guardians they did use a temporary boost but after a point they permanently invested part of the power of the Council of Tirisfal on each Guardian (which is why they never replaced a rebelious Aegwynn, she still held the mantle of power).

Concerning how important experience is, Aegwynn who had given up the power of the Guardian was winning against Medivh who had the power of the Guardian, had undergone intense tutoring by his father who was himself an archmage and also contained Sargeras' essence until Sargeras took over and drained the entire region. Skill is very important for the Arcane.

On the issue of Azshara not having the Well anymore, the Well was the Titans' way of containing the arcane blood of Azeroth pooling over her open wounds left from the death of Y'shaarj. Azshara is now located right at the bottom of the Maelstrom, exactly on top of that wound. When before she was draining diluted power from the Well of Eternity, she can now directly suck on Azeroth's blood, right on top of that wound.
    for Aegwynn, that's simple.

Aegwynn > Azshara

that's all up to speculation which smart people won't buy until we actually have some proof of it (the Well part) otherwise every Naga is Lich King tier because of that.

and tbh, I'm getting tired from this Azshara wank.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-07-31 at 08:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    and tbh, I'm getting tired from this Azshara wank.
    It gets tiring reading the same "display of power" reasons after the many times they were busted.

10+ Year Old Account
    When someone may ask. Hogger vs Lich King?

This kind of topics is weird and stupid. it is comparing like PC from early 1990 - 1999 to PC what we got now.

If you think that Arthas is a god, then you do not know the lore
    Where do you get this from what I said??

If you think that the Scourge is able to stop Deathwing and his whole army of elementals + naga + faceless, then you do not know the lore.
    Deathwing is dead, Elementals are free of Old God control, Faceless are few in number... And pre Cata, Deathwing would not help her, elementals would not help her...

But even that said, those are not Azshara forces... you really don't know the lore yourself nor do you know how to make a 1vs1 thread.

You're quite dense, I brought up the power of Light, saying that that's one of the few powers someone can use... not to kill Arthas... but to not be killed by his death magic... and the plague only harming Arthas and not killing or even having any effects on him afterwards, goes to show just how much more powerful his physical body is.

stop with these bad replies please
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2017-07-31 at 09:17 AM.

Azshara will end up being a dungeon boss, just like Ner'zhul

Deleted
    If you think that Arthas is a god, then you do not know the lore .
    Not to menetion "The dead outnumber the living and allways will" certainly applies to the dragons graveyard next to LK (One of the named ones with size Sindragosa). Bye bye Deathwing. DK Arthas wandered thro the faceless like nothing in a weakened state. Naga+ bloodelfs + illidan also got rekt by a weak arthas.
    Reason we don't see undead naga is cause they haven't been given a model yet.
    That plague killed everything .. so that arthas just walked away like he was tired from running pretty much sums up the LK power.. his ability to keep his host alive.

ARTHAS IS THE HOST NOT THE LICH KING! Stop mistakeing Ner'Zhul for Arthas.
    Can you even imagen if he had a even stronger host? Bolver is most likely a stronger host than Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by ItsSpiRo View Post
    Azshara was running on the well just like every other Night Elf..

Guardians are nothing without Council members.
    Not sure the original argument, but I just want to point out that Rhonin who was a mediocre mage at the time of going back, was showing tremendous amount of power, from just being there... he easily was outdoing any nightelf mage and he wasn't even archmage tier at the time. Azshara had an unlimited tap to the well and had been tapping it for 1000's of years(i think, I don't know how long her reign was). And now she no longer has that well, she may have old god amps, but i doubt it since it's more likely Neptulon who created the Naga(they are literally the same as Ragnaros' flamewakers) and it doesn't seem the rest of the naga have any old god powers or appendages...

Now back to the mages, the Guardians are usually the best mages of the council and Aegwyn was the best they ever had, her natural power as a mage would dwarf rhonin easily and with the power up of a few weaker mages, she was able to defeat legions of demons and the avatar of Sargeras, without the guardian powers, she probably could also kill someone like Mannoroth, but Azshara might not be able to without her power up from the well

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    On the issue of Azshara not having the Well anymore, the Well was the Titans' way of containing the arcane blood of Azeroth pooling over her open wounds left from the death of Y'shaarj. Azshara is now located right at the bottom of the Maelstrom, exactly on top of that wound. When before she was draining diluted power from the Well of Eternity, she can now directly suck on Azeroth's blood, right on top of that wound.
    It could be, it could not. Again, Azshara's power and feats hang on misinterpretation and headcanon in order to fill the holes and her overall non-existance within the game. We can shit all we want on the Lich King (probably more than he actually deserves, let's not forget the guy killed us all the moment he deliberately wished to do so) but at least we know everything about him. With Azshara is all "hopes and dreams". The edge she's having right here on Arthas is simply not earned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    so are we going from sylv thread every 5 sec to lich-king thread every 5 ****** sec ?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

This is the second post you made about LK vs X, to me, it seems you have some BiS toward him as you had the same attitude on first threat, if you think that LK is only about rising dead you obvious don't know nothing about LK powers, a full power apocalypse should be more than enough for someone as Mammoroth, next time you open a threat about something as host try to be more neutral

Arthas is weaker than Lei Shen
    And Azshara could make Mannoroth strangle himself, and she became stronger than before.
    Arthas been weaker than Lei Shen prove nothing except your bias toward LK, Thunder King at the height of his power would shit on Azshara so bad, how do i know that? because Thunder King have feats, while Azshara have nothing except fan hype

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Not sure the original argument, but I just want to point out that Rhonin who was a mediocre mage at the time of going back, was showing tremendous amount of power, from just being there... he easily was outdoing any nightelf mage and he wasn't even archmage tier at the time. Azshara had an unlimited tap to the well and had been tapping it for 1000's of years(i think, I don't know how long her reign was). And now she no longer has that well, she may have old god amps, but i doubt it since it's more likely Neptulon who created the Naga(they are literally the same as Ragnaros' flamewakers) and it doesn't seem the rest of the naga have any old god powers or appendages...
    she didn't even rule a century.

they retconed their age.