Poll: Azhara or Arthas

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Why are people putting more stock in an Orc soul bound in a helm than a woman who was arguably the most powerful sentient being on Azeroth before the War of the Ancients? And before N'Zoth gave her even more power than that?

Arthas was strong but not THAT strong.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    God, how infuriates me with this stupid argument about artifacts
    Do you know that almost all the artifacts of the heroes by force took away from someone else? Artifacts are not as strong as they seem
    What are you talking about? They're extremely OP. One of the Artifacts is made out of the Shards of Frostmourne itself. And those blades are above that of the originals due to the traits/AP upgrades (Not to mention the Ilvl upgrades as well)...

There's a reason we were capable of handling against a fucking Garothi Worldbreaker back in Antorus...

Why am I mentioning a Garothi Worldbreaker all by itself? Because it has arsenal capable of DECIMATING ENTIRE PLANETS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    What are you talking about? They're extremely OP. One of the Artifacts is made out of the Shards of Frostmourne itself. And those blades are above that of the originals due to the traits/AP upgrades (Not to mention the Ilvl upgrades as well)...

There's a reason we were capable of handling against a fucking Garothi Worldbreaker back in Antorus...

Why am I mentioning a Garothi Worldbreaker all by itself? Because it has arsenal capable of DECIMATING ENTIRE PLANETS!!!!!!
    The artifacts are so strong that the heroes easily beat the previous owners of the artifacts.
    Lol, Frostmourne was one of the weakest artifacts, why did you mention it? Other artifacts of similar action devoured much more souls.
    Last edited by darkoms; 2019-05-26 at 11:33 AM.

The artifacts are so strong that the heroes easily beat the previous owners of the artifacts.
    Lol, Frostmourne was one of the weakest artifacts, why did you mention it? Other artifacts of similar action devoured much more souls.
    https://www.wowhead.com/spell=207604/ashbringers-light (You get this in 7.0 btw)

I mean...yeah. And when wielded by Tirion Fordring, the Ashbringer destroyed Frostmourne, already making the WoW Legion Ret Pally player above that of even the LK...

Doesn't help that the player also defeated Gul'dan, Viz'aduum the Watcher, Kil'jaeden, Aggramar, the Garothi World Breaker, as well as Argus the fucking Unmaker soon afterwards...

- - - Updated - - -

And yet I STILL THINK Azshara bolos the LK.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdEPKqRlVQA

Thrall: "The Doomhammer chose you, Shaman. Already you wield it with a power that I never tapped into."

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=207604/ashbringers-light (You get this in 7.0 btw)

I mean...yeah. And when wielded by Tirion Fordring, the Ashbringer destroyed Frostmourne, already making the WoW Legion Ret Pally player above that of even the LK...

Doesn't help that the player also defeated Gul'dan, Viz'aduum the Watcher, Kil'jaeden, Aggramar, the Garothi World Breaker, as well as Argus the fucking Unmaker soon afterwards...

- - - Updated - - -

And yet I STILL THINK Azshara bolos the LK.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdEPKqRlVQA

Thrall: "The Doomhammer chose you, Shaman. Already you wield it with a power that I never tapped into."
    The hero with the artifact is so strong that he is captured by the naga and Farondis rescues him
    Kil'Jaeden was defeated with the help of Illidan, Velen, and Khadgar
    Argus was defeated with the help of the Titans

The hero with the artifact is so strong that he is captured by the naga and Farondis rescues him
    Kil'Jaeden was defeated with the help of Illidan, Velen, and Khadgar
    Argus was defeated with the help of the Titans
    Velen and Illidan were aiding us on the side-lines against Kil'jaeden by holding off the lesser demon forces. The only actual help anyone gave us during the fight was Illidan granting us Spectral Sight for the shadow phase. Khadgar was also doing a similar thing, just on the other side of the ship.

With Argus, the Titans were aiding us, yes. However, most of the damage against Argus was thanks to us. The only times the Pantheon ever actually affected how much damage we did to Argus was with both the Aggramar Avatar thing Tanks got during phase 2, and the Titanforging BS during phase 4. That's it. Everything else was more or less external, rather than internal.

And the Naga thing is mute since not only was that a sneak attack, but we also killed those Naga bosses soon after in a 5 man Dungeon without ANY NPC help.

Velen and Illidan were aiding us on the side-lines against Kil'jaeden by holding off the lesser demon forces. The only actual help anyone gave us during the fight was Illidan granting us Spectral Sight for the shadow phase. Khadgar was also doing a similar thing, just on the other side of the ship.
    Lol, this is just gameplay. According to the lore, only thanks to them we beat him
    I repeat, you greatly overestimate the artifacts, if the artifacts were so strong, their previous owners would not lose the battles to the heroes

Lol, this is just gameplay. According to the lore, only thanks to them we beat him
    I repeat, you greatly overestimate the artifacts, if the artifacts were so strong, their previous owners would not lose the battles to the heroes
    What are you talking about? The game and the actual events of the Lore are heavily connected.

"I repeat, you greatly overestimate the artifacts, if the artifacts were so strong, their previous owners would not lose the battles to the heroes"

Except, yeah, they could, as the players possess superior will-power to that of the previous owners.

Not to mention the fact that one wielding the Artifacts for the first time, they already unlock more potential to the Artifact than that of the previous owners. And, as I've stated before, that's not including all of the upgrades we've given them during the whole Legion BS.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is this thread so 50/50? Azshara clearly wins...

I'm a major fan of LK and his lore, but let's just be realistic here.
    In a 1v1 there would be no chance LK could win against Azshara, not before her transformation or after. We don't know if the well's destruction made her weaker or more powerful, but considering that she drowned/close to drowned in the WoE I'm going to to assume the latter. If her proximity/connection to the well is the source of her power, I'd dare say she more or less became one with it as N'zoth made her into NagAzshara.

Now let's take into consideration their styles of combat. LK is primarily melee, he does use magic, but I'd say his magic would be vastly inferior to Azshara's, so I believe without melee he'd be fodder. With melee, range becomes the new problem and I simply don't see him getting in to hit the execution, not if her power is so immense as I think we're led to believe.
    With all that in mind, I simply have to say Azshara.

Now Scourge vs. Azshara + Army. I'm actually not sure. If it's her nagas only then definitely LK, but if she has the OG forces with her I think it becomes another win for Azshara.

Azshara + Burning Legion would also smash LK, everyone who played WC3 knows what a long con they had to play in order to get a shot at freedom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azshara can one shot kill you just by you showing her disrespect. The lich king had to weaken the raid and then charge up to instant kill you.
    #boycottchina

Is there a specific reason why Ashbringer could break Frostmourne? Could a really powerful magic blast accomplish the same? If it's the latter, then Azshara could just attempt to conjure up a powerful blast and shatter Frostmourne. Arthas without Frostmourne is finished.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-05-28 at 08:10 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The lich king had to weaken the raid and then charge up to instant kill you.
    Actually, the Lich King was toying with the raid and snapped his fingers to kill everyone when he grew bored.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Actually, the Lich King was toying with the raid and snapped his fingers to kill everyone when he grew bored.
    The Chronicles say that the Lich King unleashed his full fury and that only after a long battle he froze Tirion and was able to kill the heroes.

Queen Azshara, since she is mobile, you can't do much if are sitting in a throne incased in ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean she could be probably just use the Tidestone, melt and wash away Icecrown and crush all the local undead due to oceanic pressure.
    Hell Illidan almost did it, well melt icecrown that is, I am willing to bet that azshara is a much more powerful sorceress than Illidan is a sorcerer.

I honestly don't even think the Lich King would stand a chance even if he could walk around and swing his sword, or whatever weapon he fancies now that his sword no longer exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Is there a specific reason why Ashbringer could break Frostmourne? Could a really powerful magic blast accomplish the same? If it's the latter, then Azshara could just attempt to conjure up a powerful blast and shatter Frostmourne. Arthas without Frostmourne is finished.
    It was a light vs chaos thingy. Frostmourne was a demonic blade first, undead only second. The weaponized light is good versus both and Ashbringer was on purpose made to beat the scourge.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.