2nd artifact weapon

alright im stuck guys. looked everywhere for the orange exclamation mark to get my 2nd artifact weapon.... cant find it. anyone know where it is? talked to everyone near the mission table, and the artifact forge, and the artifact research area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyng1 View Post
    alright im stuck guys. looked everywhere for the orange exclamation mark to get my 2nd artifact weapon.... cant find it. anyone know where it is? talked to everyone near the mission table, and the artifact forge, and the artifact research area.
    Are you at least 102? Can't get your second weapon quest until you hit 102.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    At level 102, the quest becomes available. Should be easy to find, and it should also appear on both mini-map and the regular map.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

im 110. and when im in the monk artifact area i hit the map and it just shows me the world map.

Deleted
    im 110. and when im in the monk artifact area i hit the map and it just shows me the world map.
    Some parts are located outside the Isles, so check ALL regions on all maps. But most likely Pandaria.

If that doesn't help, go to wowhead, find the chain for your desired weapons, backtrack.