Thread: Console?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Console?

Tera and BDO are coming to consoles. Are games like this and GW2 waiting to see how they fair before they decide to attempt it? I mean i understand abilities and keybinds are too much, but i mean if Tera and BDO can make it would, do you think we would see these other games follow? I would love to play this on my XBox.

ff is already working on console very well for years now

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunate for me as i only have an XB1. FF14 dev said they would love to have it on xb1 and switch but only if they all agree for cross platform play, which sony basically said they have 0 interest in doing.

Probably not. Game isn't really designed for gamepad controls (either combat design or UI/menus) and would require massive overhauls to try to make it work, and I doubt EA is terribly interested in giving BWA the funding to do this given the games mediocre performance on PC as of late.

Would be kinda neat, but I doubt it will happen. But hey, STO got a damn console launch so anything is possible.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea thats true. COnsidering it was like 500M for the PC lol a man can dream tho lol

10+ Year Old Account
    They'd have to do a whole lot of ability pruning or something in order to get it to work...I can't speak for BDO but Tera already has some functionality with a gamepad...but it also has a ton of abilities like ToR...so wondering if they will prune or what.