Deleted

Mount Counting system changed again?

Hello.

I just noticed that on both my Warrior and Paladin (both same faction, if that helps) the achievement tracker is showing 259 mounts. For the longest time my Paladin was always +1 because of the class mount. I specifically remember logging onto my Paladin to trigger the 250 achievement. (I have no 7.2.5 class mounts)

Has the system changed again or is there something I'm not considering here?

Thank you.

Edit: If some kind person has some free time and could have a look at these two try and see what I'm not seeing:

Main: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ections/mounts
    Paladin alt that should be +1: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ections/mounts
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2017-07-31 at 11:13 PM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    7.2.5 class mounts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    7.2.5 class mounts?
    I forgot to add in I haven't played since before Nighthold was released. I have no 7.2.5 class mounts on any character.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    For the longest time my Paladin was always +1 because of the class mount.
    Should still be the same way? you need to log onto your paladin to get that extra 1, but then it shows that number on all your toons. Until you get another mount, and need to log onto your paladin to update it again.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Should still be the same way? you need to log onto your paladin to get that extra 1, but then it shows that number on all your toons. Until you get another mount, and need to log onto your paladin to update it again.
    Oh. That does ring a bell now that you say it. I must have forgotten that.

Thanks.