random BG - any other hating random bg these days?

I dont pvp often.....every now and then i use to like to do random bgs....every time a new one was released play it until you get all the achs.

Now with all those honor achs....i dread entering a random bg. Its not a win or lose thing. Its all the roots and snares...every where...every class, it was never this bad before.

I honestly hate it, the game play of it. For the first time ever i really can't stand bgs as a hunter.

Am i the only one? If your having fun, why, can you explain maybe i can tap into what your doing.

This is in terms of random bgs, not rbg and not arena.

There's definitely too much cc in the game at the moment, almost every class has 2 ccs on different diminishing returns, they decided that giving frost mages roots on different diminishing returns again was a good idea (they learn nothing from cata it seems). Damage is also through the roof, 100-0 within one cc is quite common.

The only way to win is to join the retardation, I just spec lone wolf as marks and nuke people with 1mil aimed shots

As a marks hunter, it's lots of fun if everyone ignores me, and not so fun otherwise because I feel MM is completely useless outside of being a glass cannon so you may as well build for it. If the opposing team is mostly incompetent and lets you nuke things, you can do a real lot of damage.