Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am simply the best OK.

And I am not just the best, I am the best BY FAR!!!

I spin people like nobody else.....period.

I am like Hexos x1000.

I spin people so damn good, that I spun a HERO/R1 DEMON HUNTER 1v1 and killed them TWICE back to back the other day as a damn FROST MAGE, including once from res. This shouldn't even be possible lol, but I still did it nonetheless.

I am basically death incarnate in this game, which is why I go by the title of "The Grim Reaper of Top Players.'

They don't want to see me lol, believe me.

And if they do, it probably means that their toon's time is up, and it is about to die at my hands.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I can't see picking up pvp in wow when overwatch exists.

Fotm character/comp in wow: you're in trouble if you don't play it already
    In OW: just start playing it.

Grind in wow:

Get to max level, do terrible world quests and other crap, then farm honor and gear.

Grind in ow: log in choose char, read about the 4 abilities they have. Then start playing.
    They are different types of games though.
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-09-15 at 12:57 AM.
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    So under Class Balance (mmo front page today) you can find:

"* If a certain spec is seen as being slightly better, all of the best players will switch to that spec. This makes the other specs look significantly weaker, as the people logging other specs aren't as strong of players."

What that seems to say is, 'they' seem to think that 'best' are the ones with the quickest reflexes. While that can be partly true, I would rather they define 'best players' as the ones who play the class/spec they most have fun with lore/story/style wise.

Acti-Blizzard, your 'golden customer' is NOT the few who have every class on standby and switch comps/specs with every patch, PLEASE IGNORE THEM as they will sub regardless .. THEY PLAY every class haha ..

Make sure the other 9x% are having the bestest gaming experience humanly possible because they do leave!

Thoughts?
    I'm not sure you really get it, they are talking about player skill and class/spec performance and you're talking about enjoyment. People gravitate to the top performing specs meaning that most of the highest skilled and best geared players will be playing the better performing spec, thus making the difference between the specs look even bigger than it might be if skill/gear were equal factors. Obviously gear doesn't play much of a factor in PVP, but skill plays a massive role.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

What I am trying to get across to y'all, that you don't seem to be getting for some reason, is that PvP in WoW would be MUCH more thrilling if it was significantly more balanced.

The way it is now???

I QUIT LOL!!!

I don't even want to play the game right now, since as a Frost Mage, it is far too often not even a challenge for me at all in PvP.

Say for example that I had 3 DH and 2 Warriors on me, who were being backed up by heals, but I have 3 other Mages with me, plus a few others and some healer, but not really any of the op specs.

That exact situation above, or close variations of it, happened to me a LOT recently.

Clearly I personally make Mage trendy (and I refuse to even entertain arguments on this, since it's clearly the objective truth), and since I am now Alliance, it's no shocker at all to see LOTs of Alliance re-rolling Mage, trying to be "The Legend."

Here is the thing though lol, in the exact situation that I mentioned above, skill isn't going to be very high up on the list of what decides the outcome of the game, or that is at least with all things being equal when it comes to the objectives, meaning both teams were playing the objectives at an average level.

No, no, no lol, and what will instead most likely be the deciding factor, is just how badly those DH and Warriors tear through those Mages.

The plane has basically crashed into the mountain skill wise, and challenge wise at that point, and the game devolves into this idiotic farce, where one player (or team) wins, and one loses, almost totally due to the fact that the entire situation was just HORRIBLY out of balance.

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER WHAT I DO AT THAT POINT YO, AND MY TEAM IS LIKELY GOING TO LOSE, AND THE OTHER TEAM WILL LIKELY WIN, WITH SKILL NOT EVEN BEING A FACTOR, REALLY AT ALL!!!

And this is the EXACT reason I made the choice to not even play right now, since I REFUSE to be part of this bogus sham that is the current class balance. Hell, even using the word balance is an insult to games that do in fact have some form of class balance in them. I really mean that guys, it is a damn INSULT OK, since it is THAT DAMN UNFAIR!!!

So are y'all enjoying your free kills there???

Is it everything that you hoped it would be???

Are you "so op" just like you wanted???

Can you even see just how damn hollow the game is though???

Can you see it at all???

Can you see how I quit, and walked away shaking my head at y'all, and at this absurdly lopsided and unfair game???

Can you NOT see it???

Can you not see when a Warrior with almost no skill kills ME in about 5sec (since I was out of CDs), only for it to then take going on 1min for 3 skilled players to take them down???

ONLY FOR THEM TO RES, AND FOR IT TO ALL HAPPEN AGAIN LOL!!!

So I say to y'all:

Nice free kills there bro!!!

Give me a shout when skill matters!!!

Stay classy there WoW community.....!!!
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-09-15 at 03:17 AM.

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I'm honestly not sure whether this was sarcastic or not... calling yourself a legend in your own post?
    I am THE Legend OK!!!

The one.

The greatest EVER!!!

Get it right please.

P.S. - Since you are all worried about how much swag I have, be sure to check out my sig there hater!!! I have the most swag EVER!!!
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-09-15 at 02:21 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    The funny thing is, none of this crap matters unless you are in a progression guild that's part of the world first race. For literally everyone else it doesn't matter.

The truth is that really all of you STILL have no clue how things actually are lol!!!

You guys quite simply don't even know what good is OK, you really do not compared to me.

I seem to be really the only one who has been able to see it clearly this whole time.

How are you guys liking the arena there???

I told you so much???

Perhaps y'all should stop hating on me, and start learning from me???

I am a capable teacher, who wants to teach you lol!!!

I used to train Navy pilots to be Watch Officers, who were IN CHARGE of air missions!!!

I was the LEAD WATCH OFFICER, and Subject Matter Expert in my building.

There is a reason people called me "Fast Track" OK.

DON'T HATE, APPRECIATE!!!

Just saying YO.....

- - - Updated - - -

I said all of that stuff above in the big post, but I should have just told you guys that I can talk to plants again, shouldn't I have lol???

I am Magus, and I know how to talk to plants (the game)!!!

The game says that it would be MUCH better off if it were FAR more balanced!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, instead of chasing some achievement or rating at the end of the rainbow, try chasing what you are ACTUALLY seeking deep down inside of you, which is almost surely to be SKILLED!!!

All you have to do is stop caring about ratings, titles, mounts, achieves, and all of that, and instead focus on ACTUALLY gaining skill, pretty much no matter what it takes, and no matter what road it takes you down in WoW.

That's EXACTLY what I did, and I am the best BY FAR now OK.....
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-09-15 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    the best players are the ones with the most progression/ highest logs, I imagine many of the players in top guilds don't like the class they used to get there but that's the nature of the cutting edge, lore/story/style as you say probably isn't a concern of the best players
    This is why PvE is the minigame lol.

Y'all can't see it at all can you?

What makes you good in PvE is WAY different than what makes you good in PvP.

I am not even remotely close to the best PvE player OK, I really am not.

I was going to try and tell you that it's not about progression and logs, but since you are talking about PvE, you are actually right lol!

So yes, you can use logs and progression to gauge PvE players very well, this is true. Here is the thing though lol, I bet that it's possible to program the game to outperform ALL players in a raid DPS wise, but do you really think that is true of PvP?

In PvP it's so very much not about being the highest rated player, or the one with the most achieves. I laid waste to ANY chance of that being true OK, as I chain slaughtered the "top players," often in an extremely overpowered manner, while being a player that quite literally stopped doing rated PvP.

IT'S ABOUT BEING THE MOST SKILLED PLAYER, WHICH IS WHAT I AM OK! WHEN WILL YOU GUYS GET IT???

Did y'all know that I am better than ALL of the bots now?

Did you know that I don't fear them at all?

That's a downgrade from where I am at OK, so you all know.

And it's like this, in PvE that's the holy grail OK, that "perfect rotation" and "highest DPS" that y'all are seeking.

I am so past that lol, since a bot can't do what I can do OK, at least not yet, or likely anytime soon.

What I am all about right now, is some PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER CARNAGE!!!

You know, PvP, where I am the BEST BY FAR, and AM BETTER THAN ALL THE BOTS!!!

So catch up in my opinion y'all, since really none of you seem to get it yet OK.

And please "Make PvP great again!" there Blizzard, since DAMN YO!!!
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-09-16 at 07:15 PM.

I literally had to leave my monitor for a few minutes to get some fresh air after that cringe-fest, stop being bad at trolling, it's not hard
    Care to explain this???

No???

Pathetic hater TROLL (ironically) much there????

You don't get it OK, I am the best keyboard warrior too!!!

I intellectually Hulk Smash shockwave whole crowds of little hater trolls like you OK!!!

"You are like a dog trying to catch a space shuttle launch YO!

Just don't get burned by the flames of intelligence propelling me, BRO!!

Now try not to hate, as into outer space I GO!!!" - The Legend
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-09-16 at 07:34 PM.

So under Class Balance (mmo front page today) you can find:

"* If a certain spec is seen as being slightly better, all of the best players will switch to that spec. This makes the other specs look significantly weaker, as the people logging other specs aren't as strong of players."

What that seems to say is, 'they' seem to think that 'best' are the ones with the quickest reflexes. While that can be partly true, I would rather they define 'best players' as the ones who play the class/spec they most have fun with lore/story/style wise.

Acti-Blizzard, your 'golden customer' is NOT the few who have every class on standby and switch comps/specs with every patch, PLEASE IGNORE THEM as they will sub regardless .. THEY PLAY every class haha ..

Make sure the other 9x% are having the bestest gaming experience humanly possible because they do leave!

Thoughts?
    My thoughts are that I don't really know what you're talking about. It seems diffuse and confused. But it sounds as if you're reading things into things and it's the wrong kind of things, but it helps you exercise your hobby of being recreationally outraged, which all in all leads me to the conclusion that you should probably shut up and go away.

I'm a fan of this
    Ya, me too, since I am APEX!!!

Now try not to hate little doggie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    My thoughts are that I don't really know what you're talking about. It seems diffuse and confused. But it sounds as if you're reading things into things and it's the wrong kind of things, but it helps you exercise your hobby of being recreationally outraged, which all in all leads me to the conclusion that you should probably shut up and go away.
    Ya I can get behind this, and they really don't seem to have any idea what they are talking about lol.

This is why you guys should leave the development of the game up to Blizzard, since they really are better at it OK, except perhaps versus me, but then again, I am so amazing that this is often the case in my life!!! I am the best Magic the Gathering player for example, just because I understand the game so well on a core level, even though I haven't even played the game for years!!! Go figure on that one!!! I laugh at them when I watch VSL OK. Just imagine how much they hated me!!!

It's not about me though in this context, and is instead about how Blizzard does in fact know pretty damn well how to develop this game. I think that the one thing they seem to be really failing on right now though, is how little importance that they seem to be putting on PvP.

PvP is quite simply the endgame, for just natural reasons, and unless it was totally removed, that's STILL going to be the case, even if it was just WPvP that was left for example.

So many players are all hot and bothered about thinking that X Y and Z needs to be changed, but from what I can see, a lot of the time they really have no idea what they are even talking about lol!!!

If you guys want to be knowledgeable about development, then actually be that OK!!!!

Get to the point where you guys actually understand what you as asking for, and then perhaps we will never have another WoD or anything like that ever again!!!

*Points the finger at most of the community*

"Nice free kills there bro, keep living the dream!!!" - The Legend (as he walks away from WoW, shaking his head)
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-09-16 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunchy View Post
    I purposely pick the fotm and push padding in bgs. My first character was a rogue, then hunter, then palladin, then warr, and now dh. All while farming people in bgs with broken characters.

Currently I am running DH with demon blades and chaos blades. Paired with demon inside and momentum, as well as felblade. Basically when I bust cds I kill 4-5 people easily just by spamming felblade chaos strike.

I purposely make people hate random bgs. If you have ever ran into Cryptcid, Demu, Huntardqt, or Bunchy from Kil'j just know I am making blizz see how broken these classes are.
    Yes. Because Blizz doesn't make them that way on purpose. You teach Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Good luck with your personality .. You have the social skills of a baboon hahah

Back on topic: Knowing your customer tends to lead to 'things' that increase engagement and satisfaction. If PvP engagement and satisfaction are declining just maybe 'the customer' is not happy .. just saying ..
    Last edited by Cempa; 2017-09-17 at 11:20 AM.

Good luck with your personality .. You have the social skills of a baboon hahah
    In real life, people like you follow me around all day, hoping to be granted a moment of my attention.