Deleted

Convergence of Fates vs Unstable Arcanocrystal

I have two questions regarding these trinkets.

When examining the armory of some top Arms warriors, I notice they're using Convergence of Fates instead of Unstable Arcanocrystal now.
    What's the reasoning behind this? Is it because of the longer execute phases they get due to running Mythic? (And so get way more cirt executes in)

The other question is when to use Battle Cry then. Would you use it on CD only in execute phase? And save the CD to work in conjunction with BladeStorm in non-execute phases?

Or they are using both.

"Examining top Arms warriors" is wrong mentality when Warcraftlogs shows everything clearly, combined.

You either wear CoF+Arcano if you have both, or you generally sim yourself if you get some 950 trinket vs not having a good Archano.

Battle Cry depends on you, there isnt some guide that will tell you what to do, sometimes delay it, sometimes dont, depends on how you do the fight bla bla bla.

99% of the time popping BC on CD, whether i play Arms or Fury ends up in much lower DPS compared to smart usage, guides arent everything.

And sometimes i fuck up as a normal human being cause i wasnt paying attention to the timer of the boss ability

General image is "use on CD" but it doesnt always apply, learn yourself by doing the fights when to cheese what.

Sometimes instantly on CD, sometimes delay for 10 seconds to combine with Bladestorm etc etc.

As example i saw a Warrior in a pug i was doing, pop BC+Bladestorm at 5 seconds of Wailing Souls in Desolate Host, which is dumb fuck retarded considering it will deal millions more DPS when the adds spawn, 5 seconds after.

Some people simply play mechanically, some others have the brain for obvious stuff.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-08-04 at 10:28 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks for your reply.

Well, I noticed they use Convergence and Engine (from maiden). But you're right, I should check WarcraftLogs and study it better.

And as for the BC CD, I do try to use it smart instead of just use it on CD. It's just that my DPS seems so low when I look at WarCraftLogs compared to other warriors and I really have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nxs View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

Well, I noticed they use Convergence and Engine (from maiden). But you're right, I should check WarcraftLogs and study it better.

And as for the BC CD, I do try to use it smart instead of just use it on CD. It's just that my DPS seems so low when I look at WarCraftLogs compared to other warriors and I really have no idea what I'm doing wrong.
    ravanger will desync by a large margin with ravanger without cof, this is why ppl use cof. With ravanger cof isnot used only if ravanger will be dalayed to use on one minute windows or more anyway (BC timer without COF). Dont be sad with logs, strategy and raid composition plays a lot to get a high parse, as and example, in demonic inquisition if ppl enter along all the fight to clean the bar and keep all the fight spawning 1, 2 or 3 adds your parse will be much lower than an parse where half of the raid spawn the add togheter at a regular interval of 1 min and a dh mass grip all adds

Deleted
    Thanks for your input orgonutil. Now I understand why CoF is used. I've tried your suggestion and it really works out nicely.