Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    A new brawl maybe?
    I like brawls but i dont like them at the same time.

    Basically, if you really like one , you get a chance to play it for 7 days every 2-3 months? Adding more just makes this longer....so if they release a new brawl....you love it...you can't get enough of it...then its cold turkey for 3 months?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    I disagree, more maps means more time for content to release. There is significantly much more content that is vastly more important than yet another BG.
    more important to you maybe but not everyone...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    Of course, that doesn't mean that I want yet another BG.




    And, that's fine. There's hasn't been considerable demand for yet another BG to be forced into people's rotation. The vast majority are simply interested in other things.




    There is zero proof that another BG will increase subs and PvP participation, what if the new BG is poorly received? It would drastically kill off PvP participation far more than simply not creating one.




    Subjective, you have no proof that adding a new BG would be beneficial to PvP participation over the long duration.
    why would a bad bg kill off pvp? people would just deselect it. your comments are seriously beyond stupid just leave the pvp section, pveasy scrub

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykaboss View Post
    more important to you maybe but not everyone...
    Do you happen to have actual numbers to back up that claim that more people would prefer one over other content, or worse waiting even longer for content? I bet you don't.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lykaboss View Post
    why would a bad bg kill off pvp? people would just deselect it. your comments are seriously beyond stupid just leave the pvp section, pveasy scrub
    Insults aren't required to advocate your lack of PvP understanding. There is a finite number of BGs that you can blacklist, therefore if another bad or unbalanced BG is made, it would consume one of the blacklist ticks, forcing players to play other BGs that they don't like. So, tell me again, how is making players play something that they hate good for business?

  4. #24
    Over 9000! Saverem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Coolsville, Daddio
    Posts
    9,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    There's no real need for new BGs.
    This.


    They need to concentrate on making PvP fun again rather than making another BG for me to want to add to the blacklist...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    Do you happen to have actual numbers to back up that claim that more people would prefer one over other content, or worse waiting even longer for content? I bet you don't.




    Insults aren't required to advocate your lack of PvP understanding. There is a finite number of BGs that you can blacklist, therefore if another bad or unbalanced BG is made, it would consume one of the blacklist ticks, forcing players to play other BGs that they don't like. So, tell me again, how is making players play something that they hate good for business?
    When did i say more people would prefer one over other content? idiot, stop putting words in my mouth. and your entire argument is based on the assumption that people will hate the bg. seriously go back and read yur post youre a certified clown. WoW adds new things to the game all the time, some people love it some hate it its part of the game deal with it and stop being such a whiny little kid. a new bg hasnt been put in the game since mop its about time they did.

    Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-08-11 at 04:26 PM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykaboss View Post
    When did i say more people would prefer one over other content? idiot, stop putting words in my mouth. and your entire argument is based on the assumption that people will hate the bg. seriously go back and read yur post youre a certified clown. WoW adds new things to the game all the time, some people love it some hate it its part of the game deal with it and stop being such a whiny little kid. a new bg hasnt been put in the game since mop its about time they did.
    Again, no proof, just a slew of insults. You have nothing to prove your claims and now you're doing nothing but personal attacks and backpedaling.

  7. #27
    Just bring back bg weekends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    Again, no proof, just a slew of insults. You have nothing to prove your claims and now you're doing nothing but personal attacks and backpedaling.
    you havent provided any proof either lmao i cant even talk to people like you its like talking to a brick wall...ignored

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykaboss View Post
    you havent provided any proof either lmao i cant even talk to people like you its like talking to a brick wall...ignored
    I wasn't the one that proposed any sort of claim. You, however, made several.

    You countered me in stating that people will like a BG solely because it is new, therefore good, even if players end up hating it, which would consume their blacklist ticks which would force them to play other BGs that they dislike.

    You countered me in stating that players would prefer a new BG, despite waiting on a new BG to be created and balanced, which would consume time by the devs to create or balance other content. You provided no proof as to this other than your opinion, at best.

    There is also the fact that you continue to state that anyone that disagrees with you is somehow lesser to you, despite the fact that haven't backed up a single one of your claims with a reference or citation. So, plainly, no, your opinion is meek, at best, without evidence.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    I wasn't the one that proposed any sort of claim. You, however, made several.

    You countered me in stating that people will like a BG solely because it is new, therefore good, even if players end up hating it, which would consume their blacklist ticks which would force them to play other BGs that they dislike.

    You countered me in stating that players would prefer a new BG, despite waiting on a new BG to be created and balanced, which would consume time by the devs to create or balance other content. You provided no proof as to this other than your opinion, at best.

    There is also the fact that you continue to state that anyone that disagrees with you is somehow lesser to you, despite the fact that haven't backed up a single one of your claims with a reference or citation. So, plainly, no, your opinion is meek, at best, without evidence.
    are you seriously just fabricating more bullshit?? please quote where i said any of these statements you absolute fool...all i said is not everyone will hate a new BG cause you made the idiotic claim that everyone will hate it. just stop replying you havent got a clue what your talking about

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    There is always a need for new maps. If not content gets old and boring.
    can't quite agree, good content is not meant to become boring anytime

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykaboss View Post
    are you seriously just fabricating more bullshit?? please quote where i said any of these statements you absolute fool...all i said is not everyone will hate a new BG cause you made the idiotic claim that everyone will hate it. just stop replying you havent got a clue what your talking about
    You just can't seem to make a point without repeatedly insulting others, can you?

    You just stated your claim, what exactly makes you believe that content will be inherently good just because it is new? Where are you getting this idea from? That is the evidence that I have been asking for, but all you do is repeatedly insult me because you have exactly zero proof that it will be enjoyed simply because it is new.

  13. #33
    Deleted
    Yeah good idea, it could be argos themed too.

    Both teams fighting to defend various products (tvs, lawmowers, washing lines) delivered via conveyor belt with first side to reach 5 packages picked up with the right corresponding number whilst you sit on a chair waiting.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    You just can't seem to make a point without repeatedly insulting others, can you?

    You just stated your claim, what exactly makes you believe that content will be inherently good just because it is new? Where are you getting this idea from? That is the evidence that I have been asking for, but all you do is repeatedly insult me because you have exactly zero proof that it will be enjoyed simply because it is new.
    And you have absolutely 0 proof that it wont be enjoyed! how can you possible say that something will suck when it doesnt even exist as of yet?

    All you have to do is read the majority of the posts on this thread to see that a new bg is wanted and needed.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykaboss View Post
    And you have absolutely 0 proof that it wont be enjoyed! how can you possible say that something will suck when it doesnt even exist as of yet?

    All you have to do is read the majority of the posts on this thread to see that a new bg is wanted and needed.
    It doesn't need to be said, this is because if it is good, absolutely nothing happens than momentary intrigue before boredom sets in and it becomes routine. However, if it is bad, it will make PvP significantly worse as a whole, as it will cause even more disinterest in it. Therefore, due to that risk, it simply isn't worth consuming our time by forcing us to wait even longer for content that the greater majority of players either won't play, or won't like. It's a significantly greater chance of loss of interest just by attempting to make a new BG, which is why they haven't done it in a long time. It's just plain mathematical deduction, by that point. You cut your losses and produce what is the most desired by the majority of the playerbase. That simply isn't BGs. You may not like it, but that is what Blizzard has chosen, with good reason.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    It doesn't need to be said, this is because if it is good, absolutely nothing happens than momentary intrigue before boredom sets in and it becomes routine. However, if it is bad, it will make PvP significantly worse as a whole, as it will cause even more disinterest in it. Therefore, due to that risk, it simply isn't worth consuming our time by forcing us to wait even longer for content that the greater majority of players either won't play, or won't like. It's a significantly greater chance of loss of interest just by attempting to make a new BG, which is why they haven't done it in a long time. It's just plain mathematical deduction, by that point. You cut your losses and produce what is the most desired by the majority of the playerbase. That simply isn't BGs. You may not like it, but that is what Blizzard has chosen, with good reason.
    momentary intrigue then boredom? i still love BGs that were put in the game 10 years ago, as do a lot of people, the majority i would say in my own personal opinion. your argument is based on false stats as you still produce no proof

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    There is always a need for new maps. If not content gets old and boring.
    New does not mean good simply because it is new.
    Look at how various raids and dungeons, or any content for that matter has been rated by players.

    Look at the opinions on vehicular combat in battlegrounds.
    Disliked strongly by some players because of the vehicles, because that wasn't utilising the player default toolkit, the type of PvP they were used to.
    It was blizzard trying something new, but that didn't mean that it was simply going to be liked by everyone.

    I could ask you to describe just what it is you think we need in this "new" battleground, and I can guarantee there are going to be people who dislike the idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    can't quite agree, good content is not meant to become boring anytime
    Any content will be not be seen equally by all people.
    Some will get bored of something quicker than someone else.
    Some will never find it interesting, and some will either never get bored of something, or not very easily.

    There has to be a better reason to add something, other than simply being new.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-08-22 at 09:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •