Deleted

Amazing animation with Warlock T20-like helmet

Hello,

today I was lucky enough to get an amazing 955 helmet with Warlock T20-look-a-like. First I would like to give a special mention on how it looks on female Pandaren, it looks HUGE. Then after doing some questing in shadow I noticed something that I was not Aware of and not sure it even happens for Warlock.

I think we all know that by jumping while using Warlock full T6 or T20 helmet, it gives you some demonic wings animation, but I shortly noticed that this animation was also occuring during fights without me jumping at all. Then I paid close attention and it turns out that Apparitions trigger the wing animation when they spawn ! How cool is that, in addition in Shadow Form !

Is it just a female Pandaren thing or does this happen to any other shadow Priest ? Moreover is there any other spell triggering it as Priest, Warlock or even maybe Mage ?

Cheers.

Deleted
    It randomly happens when you cast spells. It was a thing from the warlock t6 which the new set is based on and they kept the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    It randomly happens when you cast spells. It was a thing from the warlock t6 which the new set is based on and they kept the effect.
    No it was removed when they introduced the t20 reskin. The wings were only being shown when jumping. Dunno if they changed it since then but it was like that when the new t20 was released.

The t6 used to trigger randomly aswell as when jumping.

About those new wings tho : their "bones" are disgustingly clipping through your chest when they spawn. At least on humans, worgens and bloodelves. Dunno 'bout pandaren.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow82 View Post
    Hello,

today I was lucky enough to get an amazing 955 helmet with Warlock T20-look-a-like. First I would like to give a special mention on how it looks on female Pandaren, it looks HUGE. Then after doing some questing in shadow I noticed something that I was not Aware of and not sure it even happens for Warlock.

I think we all know that by jumping while using Warlock full T6 or T20 helmet, it gives you some demonic wings animation, but I shortly noticed that this animation was also occuring during fights without me jumping at all. Then I paid close attention and it turns out that Apparitions trigger the wing animation when they spawn ! How cool is that, in addition in Shadow Form !

Is it just a female Pandaren thing or does this happen to any other shadow Priest ? Moreover is there any other spell triggering it as Priest, Warlock or even maybe Mage ?

Cheers.
    Screen shot it!

Quote Originally Posted by shadow82 View Post

Cheers.
    It works on a male Undead... although I wasn't quite as lucky as you, item-level wise (only a 915).

It's hard to say which spells trigger it. Just bashing the target dummies now, and the wings are popping up virtually non-stop! Crits maybe??

Edit: You're right... it's procced by shadowy apparitions.
    Last edited by Hankmarvin; 2017-07-11 at 06:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hankmarvin View Post
    Edit: You're right... it's procced by shadowy apparitions.
    Yup, can confirm. Got the helmet from the LFR cache last week, and the fact that apparitions trigger the wings is definitely quite neat. Too bad that the helmet itself looks bad. :<

Yeah, lots of really crappy looking helmets in recent expansions...I've been sticking with (M)Flare-Eyed Hood or Priest T1 helm for most of my transmogs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yeah, lots of really crappy looking helmets in recent expansions...I've been sticking with (M)Flare-Eyed Hood or Priest T1 helm for most of my transmogs.
    Well, it's the T6 remake - and the helmet looks mostly the same as back then. So not really recent. However, at least in my opinion, Warlock T6 was always a very ugly set (especially the helmet), and the remake didn't make it much better.

Deleted
    It's gone with the new 7.3 Animation

yeah. THat's such a shame.

Homophobia is so gay.