Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    we dont know if the achievement is canon or not.

as its optional tho, probably not.
    It doesn't exist anymore
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Interesting. Didn't realize you could avoid killing them.

Either way, they could ambiguously write the canon by saying "Transgressions against the Red Dragonflight and the dragons of of Wyrmrest have lead to an uneasiness bordering open conflict between the two groups"
    Dragons are toothless most of the time anyway. It's entirely possible that the Ebon Blade can win if a conflict breaks out, now that they have the Lich King on their side once more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly what the DK story does is straight evil, surprised nothing was done to them for what they did but then again we are at war. Yeah they are undeath but the ebon blade also know of honor especially mograine. It didn't make much sense to me at all.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corydon View Post
    OMG why did you tell them! He said this secret shall never be revealed to the public! OMG WHAT DID YOU DO??

Honestly, I like your post. Makes total sense to me.

The only part that I don't get is why we're taking orders from the Lich King again. I understand the search for power and doing anything to get it so that the order/ we are more powerful to fight the foes that threaten all life on the planet. We're ruthless bastards, we're not "good guys." But the whole Death Knight starting experience and the entire WotLK campaign was to fight AGAINST the Lich King and break free from his control and defeat him, but at the beginning of Legion you head to Acherus get a summons from the new Lich King and now we're best buds again? WTF?

i loved the DK story, and how it potrays them as evilish and willing to do whatever it takes to win. I only question if blizz will write anything about it post legion, as they have pissed off all sides. Paladin NPCs should already make snide comments at them when they are close.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Look, the fact is.. Demon Hunters are now working on eliminating the Legion's bastards left behind on Azeroth. That includes Death Knights. We'll clear it all up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    we dont know if the achievement is canon or not.
    Yes, we do as it was REMOVED.
    So no, its NOT canon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    I was able to do the scenario without killing any of those in the Ruby Dragonshrine.
    Liar. YOu need to kill at least one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Liar. YOu need to kill at least one.
    Not if you're a Night Elf, you can strangulate then Shadowmeld.