Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Dear God. The point is everyone sucks at it the first time. The first time is shit because you don't know wtf you're doing. Sex like everything else needs practice to be good at it.

Sex at 16 wasn't good. It become fucking incredible (see what I did there) around college time when the girls were also more experienced.
    so it changes when older? now it was just maybe 5 minutes max before it was over and didnt feel good at all

Deleted
    Bad books, bad movies, bad food, bad sex. Surprised, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    so it changes when older? now it was just maybe 5 minutes max before it was over and didnt feel good at all
    Did it go in the right hole?

10+ Year Old Account
    It usually sucks the first time mate, go watch some how-to's if you catch my drift, you'll likely improve with age. And thus it will 'feel better'. If you're both new to it, it's going to be so-so at best.

If not, congrats you're 2% of the aesexual population, join the club and pull up a chair.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonduset View Post
    Did it go in the right hole?
    i think i would feel if it was wrong hole

Deleted
    i think i would feel if it was wrong hole
    Also there is no wrong hole. Per se.

Lol typical experience. It changes drastically. A good girl riding you for half an hour is... well, now im horny. G2g find my wife

Sex is the most overhyped thing in modern society.

Not that it isn't amazing! It just isnt' that much more amazing to the extent everyone goes on about it all the fucking time :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Also there is no wrong hole. Per se.
    True that.

Sex is like pizza it's still good even if it's bad.

first time sucks for everyone cause of expectations, you will find partners where it will be awesome and some where it will be boring af

Only the greatest footballer to ever live. Maybe you would have gotten it if I said you can't be Swifty the first time you log on to your warry....?
    Pele might have something to say about that

Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    Pele might have something to say about that
    Ye he's quite the decent guy too

10+ Year Old Account
    Only the greatest footballer to ever live. Maybe you would have gotten it if I said you can't be Swifty the first time you log on to your warry....?
    But swifty was never good...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    If you were a few years older you could practice with me.
    go away fucking creep

Deleted
    i didnt pay a hooker LOL!! we had party last night and it just happened with someone there later in night
    the sexlife is different with different persons. you need to experience alot and try different stuff

and its the second-best thing in the world tbh, the first time being shit is pretty normal too, even it your doing with some1 random

Deleted
    Random party sex is normally quite crap, yes. Try it eventually with someone you actually like and you'll notice a stark difference.

The first (and most likely second and third) time sucks for everyone. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it.

If you're disappointed with sex, then there is an issue with it somewhere. Either your communication is poor, you (or them) aren't invested in the act, or one or both of you are simply unskilled at sex.

Jesus. This thread is already a cringe goldmine.