Arcano Vs Umbral

Hey fellas,
    Quick question.

After studying some logs and such it's pretty evident that most people run Umbral on most if not all the fights in ToS.
    Yet when I sim, my 880 Arcano still is quite a-bit higher than Umbral on ST fights.

I still parse 95+% on all fights but I'm not too sure if i'd benefit from switching even though the sims says otherwise.

Any opinions?

Not many fights are pure single targe fights and I'm guessing thats what you're siming for?
    It's pretty much just Goroth where arcano is king. Maybe Maiden as well but then trinkets with on use effects are quite good on her as well so...

Quote Originally Posted by KingKop View Post
    Hey fellas,
    Quick question.

After studying some logs and such it's pretty evident that most people run Umbral on most if not all the fights in ToS.
    Yet when I sim, my 880 Arcano still is quite a-bit higher than Umbral on ST fights.

I still parse 95+% on all fights but I'm not too sure if i'd benefit from switching even though the sims says otherwise.

Any opinions?
    Comes down to the ilvl of your moonglaives i guess. My 880 arcano sims only 0.1% behind a 925 Moonglaives trinket. But I think the only reason why its so close is because of the rest of my gear. The moment an add is involved though, Moonglaives will dominate.

There is kinda a trick to using glaives that im not sure is in the sims. For example, on KJ the adds should die so fast that you will not get the full 8 seconds on the adds. You actually want to pop 3-5seconds before they even spawn. When you pop battlecry as the adds spawn your final tick of glaives (the shatter) will crit and give you around 1m damage each tick of the shatter. Getting the timing perfect on the other aoe bosses to have the shatter happen right before your bsttle cry falls off is also huge dps. M+ is super fun with glaives i regular hit 10m burst dps on the larger packs with all cds.

Anything with a lower number of targets like goroth and maiden you probably want a engine of eradication snd a TF arcanocrystal.

Forgot to mention the moonglaives were only 915. Also I'm Fury.
    I guess i'll run with Glaives and see how I go.