Thread: What BiS Leggo

Post What BiS Leggo

Hi new to the forum can someone list for each spec what BiS please would help me out alot and also is icy good site for build info?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For Retribution spec.

Belt is the Bis.
    Nice with Liadrin or new talent Ring.
    Cloak and Shoulders are close to them.

For holy it's complicated. There is many viable combinations, however I will keep it simple

For raid as log as you have any of these you are golden: Class ring / Ilterendi / Velen's / Maraad .... Prydaz also works but loses value outside of progression
    For M+: Belt / Velen's / Maraad's (highly subjective and group dependent) / Sephusz .... depending on afffixes Prydaz is also nice, event boots are great on Dresaron in DHT for example.

My current setup is IIterendi+Maraad's (results in 47% crit, 47% mastery) for raids and Sephusz + Maraad (about 52% crit, 41% mastery) for higher M+ (I switch the back out for groups with 3 raged dps).

If I had to choose only two I would go with either Velen + Maraad or Velen + Prydaz since they will do you good service in both raids and m+.

Generally the only legendaries you really don't want to are the head, bracers, and gloves.