Rushing jade wind vs hit combo

With the incoming buff to rushing jade wind for windwalkers, did anyone look into theorycrafting in regards to where it stands compared to hit combo?

Doing some napkinmath, hit combo will amount to 12% of your total dmg (except touch of death and karma right?), so around 30-40million dmg over an average fight in tomb. With my current gear and mastery near 50% rushing jade wind will do close to 500.000dmg (with the buff in 7.3) over 5.4s, with mastery add another 50%. So if you can maintain 100% uptime, it should be close to hit combo in the end, and if there's adds it should overtake hit combo.

Im not sure if my train of thoughts are missing something, napkin math isn't exactly the definition of accurate, but did anyone look into this and theorycrafting around it?

Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    With the incoming buff to rushing jade wind for windwalkers, did anyone look into theorycrafting in regards to where it stands compared to hit combo?

Doing some napkinmath, hit combo will amount to 12% of your total dmg (except touch of death and karma right?), so around 30-40million dmg over an average fight in tomb. With my current gear and mastery near 50% rushing jade wind will do close to 500.000dmg (with the buff in 7.3) over 5.4s, with mastery add another 50%. So if you can maintain 100% uptime, it should be close to hit combo in the end, and if there's adds it should overtake hit combo.

Im not sure if my train of thoughts are missing something, napkin math isn't exactly the definition of accurate, but did anyone look into this and theorycrafting around it?
    http://www.peakofserenity.com/2017/0...otes-and-more/

(If only we had someone as awesome as Babylonius for practically dead brewmaster section)
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2017-08-24 at 12:39 PM.