Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    He does.

He's called Wrathion.
    I want to remind everyone that this pairing is creepy as fuck.

Wrathion is like four you sickos.

It's also a pairing built on absolutely nothing. The two of them have had only a couple of conversations, period, and Anduin makes it perfectly clear he doesn't trust Wrathion as far as he can throw him.
    Last edited by Arkthugal; 2017-08-07 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I figure it ill be an arranged marriage for him anyhow - to bring two peoples together or create an alliance.
    Anduin and Sylvanus. Lucky guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion is his husubando~~~~ :3

I do hope it's tess though

Deleted
    Except for Thrall and his missus the game has never really been about love stories - I imagine them pairing him up with some stormwind noble at some point but maybe a worgen would be interesting. Thinking about it - do any of the faction leaders have a partner?

Fact of the matter is Anduin needs to produce a heir even if he is sexually attracted to fucking dragons like Jaina!!

If he doesnt then the house of Wrynn is gone for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamza View Post
    Except for Thrall and his missus the game has never really been about love stories - I imagine them pairing him up with some stormwind noble at some point but maybe a worgen would be interesting. Thinking about it - do any of the faction leaders have a partner?
    malfurion/tyrande

Genn had his wife mention in books and she is in their elf city area.

The others are age things or wifes/husbands have been dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by trrujkgklg View Post
    Fact of the matter is Anduin needs to produce a heir even if he is sexually attracted to fucking dragons like Jaina!!

Yes no.

Unlike what other posters have said it was quite common for leaders to adopt a younger man in order to keep them loyal or to keep the family name going at least.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    coz hes banging milf jaina and is afraid to tell his father
    Why be afraid? He doing such is EXACTLY why Varian gave Anduin Shalamayne.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't it stated that Anduin had some loves for Draenei, and Dwarves? Also, Wrathion's more like a Brother to Anduin, than anything else.

Also, I can see Tess and him getting together. Ya know, just for both Gilneas, and SW to be more "United". Gotta keep the blood-line going somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Why be afraid? He doing such is EXACTLY why Varian gave Anduin Shalamayne.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't it stated that Anduin had some loves for Draenei, and Dwarves? Also, Wrathion's more like a Brother to Anduin, than anything else.

Also, I can see Tess and him getting together. Ya know, just for both Gilneas, and SW to be more "United". Gotta keep the blood-line going somehow.
    Exactly, this is what most people don't understand. They're just like brothers, but the whole Wrathduin crap is just fanfic anyway. I do wonder if they'll take the obvious route and make Wrathion a villain or if he'll actually be one of the few black dragons that are on our side (like Ebonhorn)

Would make sense if they try to pit Anduin against Wrathion, idk, I don't think anyone really trusts Wrathion 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Exactly, this is what most people don't understand. They're just like brothers, but the whole Wrathduin crap is just fanfic anyway. I do wonder if they'll take the obvious route and make Wrathion a villain or if he'll actually be one of the few black dragons that are on our side (like Ebonhorn)

Would make sense if they try to pit Anduin against Wrathion, idk, I don't think anyone really trusts Wrathion 100%
    Yeah. This fanfic can even get cringy at most points as well. It's like calling Illidan, and Maiev a couple, cause they're both getting "Story-line" this expac, mainly with each-other. Sometimes, I wonder if half of the time, the fanfiction peeps are either joking, or they just want to believe THAT much.

Anduin will likely meet up with Wrathion once again, but it'll likely end with these 2 possibilities:

1. They become close friends, like how Varian was with Arthas back in the day.

Or...

2. Anduin will have to kill Wrathion, either due to Void Corruption, or due to pure greed/power.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot are saying it's xoxo dragon boy wrathion but I think he's into older guys. Who needs a queen when you can form a new Diumvirate and age doesn't matter once you're in the twisting nether I vote Velen x Wrynn

- - - Updated - - -

Well once we conquer the Burnin Legion and who knows what kind of demon tech they have to be able o multiply and grab that patent for Anduin's next heir issue without resolving to physical intercourse. Clone if he must, that's another issue if WoW indeed discuss much about morality. Have an AI to his chosen host.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-07 at 03:47 AM.

Because he'll be tapping Jaina soon.

His girlfriend Wrathion is currently MIA.

Wrathion and Anduin have more sexual chemistry than any other romance/relationship currently in the game. On a side note, I will never forgive Blizzard for making that god awful, cringey Thrall+Aggra breed-o-rama quest line.

GO'EL! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
    GO'EL! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES GO'EL!
    GO'EL! LOOK, I'M SASSY!
    GO'EL! ANYTHING YOU SAY IS RIGHT!
    Last edited by Sun; 2017-08-07 at 04:38 AM.

Most likely when it is needed one will be made for him, or they'll do some edgy thing with him like they did with Tracer.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I figure it ill be an arranged marriage for him anyhow - to bring two peoples together or create an alliance.
    There's also the additional problem of who. Royalty typically only marries other royalty or high ranking nobles. The only daughters of national leaders still alive I can think of are Jaina and Calia who are both years older than him.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by trrujkgklg View Post

He can adopt homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

the only story that gets progressed in WoW is where we raid next. Pretty lame imo, world feels stagnant. They should at least script a few different events for important NPCs and townsfolk. Anduin just stares blankly standing from his throne? The council of three hammers also just stands staring the the great forge? Maybe have emissaries come up and deliver news that they react to, expanding on their chracter by having them say something.

The Legion is attacking and destroying our world -- perfect time to find a girlfriend!

They will likely create a character for him in the long run and she would be introduced through story in future expacs.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Yeah, it's a bit crazy how regressive gamers who are constantly on the internets with access to people from all over the world can be.
    I'm really negatively surprised what I'm reading in this thread about (Anduin's possible) bi-/homosexuality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Like others have said, I have a problem with this extreme minority projecting their perversions onto my favorite video game. I'd rather they leave that stuff out.
    Perversions? Are you serious? It's not even an opinion, it's just homophobia. I'm usually somebody who prefers not to have sexual agendas in video games (I'm somebody who totally dislikes everything BioWare does in this regard) but your load of bs here is just sickening.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-08-07 at 07:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    I want to remind everyone that this pairing is creepy as fuck.

Wrathion is like four you sickos.

It's also a pairing built on absolutely nothing. The two of them have had only a couple of conversations, period, and Anduin makes it perfectly clear he doesn't trust Wrathion as far as he can throw him.
    1. Dragons age differently than humans.
    2. Read War Crimes and then tell me they only had a couple of conversations.