Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Magni and the Bronzebeard seem to be bachelors as well. Maybe Velen gave Anduin a vision that he will spend more than 1000 years being a legit bachelor.

7+ Year Old Account
    He should bang vanessa, they are about the same age. And wouldn't that be entertaining if the VanCleef name married into Stormwind royalty?

Deleted
    Why does it have to be a girl? What does his sexuality have to do with ANYTHING?

Quote Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
    HMMMMMM why hasn't he got a girlfriend yet HUH I wonder.............OH, maybe it's the fact that the planet is under siege by the Burning Legion LOLOLOLOLOLOL His Father died and now he is the king and has to worry about the aliance and its survival I think getting some tail is low on the list of things to get done right now.Think next time before you ask stupid questions.
    Jesus Christ

Deleted
    He is gay for Wrathion, and Wrathion is gay for Andiun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Why does it have to be a girl? What does his sexuality have to do with ANYTHING?
    You need a female in order to have kids

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    He should bang vanessa, they are about the same age. And wouldn't that be entertaining if the VanCleef name married into Stormwind royalty?
    "van cleef pay big for your head" takes on a whole new meaning.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Tyrande/Malf.

Sylv/Nath

Greymane is a widower.

Moria is also a widower.

For the rest...

Gelbin.. I think he lost his family to troggs or something. Not sure.

Velen - He had a son. We killed his son. At one point he had a wife. Most likely been dead for 10k years.

Saurfang - Wife is dead. Son is dead.

Lor'themar - I think his wife died to scourge.

Baine - Unmarried.

Gallywix - Unmarried, but has a lot of women anyway.

Really, most faction leaders had a partner, but partner died. Only 2 have a living partner (Well, 1 is undead, but eh)
    Genn's wife never died.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Because he's gay, duh!
    Came to post this. Thanks. How can he make babies when he and Wrathion will be getting it on every night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    You need a female in order to have kids
    You can adopt as a gay couple......

There's no freaking way Anduin is marrying anybody other than a Human Female with political connections. It's what's demanded with royalty. The whole Wrathion joke got old a long time ago. So, maybe folks should either focus on the topic of the thread or maybe skip this thread if you have nothing legitimate to add.

You can adopt as a gay couple......
    You can't adopt a heir to the freakin' royal throne.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Tyrande/Malf.

Sylv/Nath

Greymane is a widower.

Moria is also a widower.

For the rest...

Gelbin.. I think he lost his family to troggs or something. Not sure.

Velen - He had a son. We killed his son. At one point he had a wife. Most likely been dead for 10k years.

Saurfang - Wife is dead. Son is dead.

Lor'themar - I think his wife died to scourge.

Baine - Unmarried.

Gallywix - Unmarried, but has a lot of women anyway.

Really, most faction leaders had a partner, but partner died. Only 2 have a living partner (Well, 1 is undead, but eh)
    Greymane's wife is still alive isn't she?

And Lorthemar was never married. Him and Liadrin both have serious feelings for each other though. They just need to go at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    You can't adopt a heir to the freakin' royal throne.
    There are multiple moments in history where that was a thing so why not WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He and Liadrin are pretending they are not seeing each other.
    Rommath keeps telling them to basically have a kid. Dude is obsessive.

- - - Updated - - -

There are multiple moments in history where that was a thing so why not WoW?
    because it only happens in a case where the king would be unable to father a child. If Anduin was like "I don't like girls" everyone would tell him to suck it up and pretend whatever girl he had in a political marriage (probably Tess) was a boy.

Then he would have whatever lover on the side where he could be happy or whatever.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    because it only happens in a case where the king would be unable to father a child. If Anduin was like "I don't like girls" everyone would tell him to suck it up and pretend whatever girl he had in a political marriage (probably Tess) was a boy.

Then he would have whatever lover on the side where he could be happy or whatever.
    Sounds kind of homophobic tbh but to each their own opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds kind of homophobic tbh but to each their own opinion.
    It may be, but that's how kingdoms were run. You don't need to love the girl or be attracted to her, but the marriage demands an heir. After that do what you want.

Its just how royal blood lines and royal marriages work.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-08-13 at 04:41 PM.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    for no other reason than the sake of diversity
    ha thanks for the laugh
    change can't wait.

I'm not much of a "shipper", so... I don't care if Anduin has a girfriend/boyfriend/something else per se - I mean, I wouldn't mind him getting a love interest, but I'd like it to actually serve some purpose in the overall story and not simply be a "oh, look, we've given Anduin a girlfriend, because - why not?!" moment.

i for one can't wait for the epic quest line where anduin gets out of the castle and has a rendezvous with a sexy female Stormwind guard.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.