Thread: Most fun spec

Most fun spec

Which spec do you think is most fun, I really enjoy fire even if the dps isn't as good as frost.

Fire is so much fun for me. Playing it since legion release. It's so much better in ToS than it was in NH.

Deleted
    its definately better now than it was in NH but it is still the worst spec of the 3, but atleast there is encounters in ToS where fire can shine unlike NH

My vote goes for arcane. Fire has the best visuals thou.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    its definately better now than it was in NH but it is still the worst spec of the 3, but atleast there is encounters in ToS where fire can shine unlike NH
    I would argue that fire has some significant movement advantages and passive survivability on Fire is substantially higher, but frost is better on target dummies.

Hardly anyone plays arcane, but its perfectly viable and the burst aoe is amazing.

The only reason I wouldn't mark fire as the best spec for progression is due to the legendary requirements.

On heroic you don't really see it because everyone is tunneling, might as well be a sim fight. On 75% mythic, fire is well ahead overall for the past two weeks and is the 4th highest in the game:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13/

On Goroth, it is just 59k behind frost.

It best frost on every other fight but sisters and maiden. Low parse count on KJ, but they are dead even on the info we have. In other words, Fire is doing much better than anticipated in Mythic raiding, and I find it is impossible to argue otherwise. :P

When frost wins its by a few k, fire wins big when it wins and that's why it parses so high overall. At what point, does fire get recognized as a contender for best spec for mythic raiding?