This looks horrible (Weapon with Astral glyph)

Normal form:

Astral Form:

Can we atleast not make our weapon blue and looking this.. Weird?

Moonkin is the worst. Astral form is not good either. I hope one day I will be able to use my normal form.

Good to know that staff isn't an appearance option for Scythe of Elune. I use Astral form because moonkin looks horrid.

Yeah been there OP. Even had the Firelord title and everything firey.
    I found a solution though, change color to Blue and become an Aqualord or something...

Regardless of glyph or not, if you play BotA you're still getting fucked.
    Good thing Balance doesn't need to farm/work for different colors for staff appearance only to be made blue, because that would be very poor planning by Blizzard.

I'm starting to hate the forced GCD to do your full damage than the aesthetics of it. It's so refreshing to play other classes that can just start damaging immediately.

Yeah, would be nice to get a glyph that makes us not change at all, or if we actually got Moonkin appearances like Feral/Guardian did for their artifacts.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

They should just make it an optional glyph like Tree Form

Except they wont let us look normal because they want people to be able to easily distinguish between resto and balance at a glance. They should have just made better boomy forms and updated the glyph visuals instead of wasting art time on the artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    Except they wont let us look normal because they want people to be able to easily distinguish between resto and balance at a glance. They should have just made better boomy forms and updated the glyph visuals instead of wasting art time on the artifact.
    I dont buy this argument. If so, then Shamans is a problem too.

What I don't get is why made Cats and Bears skins but no Chicken skins. They started with Boomkin form, why the hell didn't they make super Chicken skins?!?!

Because we get 5 boring scythe designs