Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Summer Games 2017 (August 8 - 28)

Last year's skins coming back, normal non-event prices for those
    New skins for Junkrat, Mercy, McCree,Widowmaker, (Roadhog) and more
    2 lucioball maps (new one is Sydney)
    Competetive lucioball (can get to top 500)

Last edited by t1saif; 2017-08-02 at 08:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the impression that he'd moved on from skins when talking about Widow and McCree to "other cool things" to be excited about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. That's a very small amount of new stuff, and I hated Lucioball.

That roast on Roadhog though !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Good for players that missed the event, good for players interested in OW.
    I think i'll pass, i have no urge to come back and stress the hell out. :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you mean this year we can actually BUY the skins etc? Last year they could ONLY drop in the boxes, meaning if you had a million credits you had no use of it to get the skins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    So you mean this year we can actually BUY the skins etc? Last year they could ONLY drop in the boxes, meaning if you had a million credits you had no use of it to get the skins
    Yeah, it sounds like you can. Which is a good thing, and just like every event after Summer Games.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    They are also much much cheaper.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    They are also much much cheaper.
    Old ones will be cheaper, there are new skins and other items which will be the higher price.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Old ones will be cheaper, there are new skins and other items which will be the higher price.
    Yeah I was referring to last years.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Deleted
    lucio ball ohh noo again farming bots

I MUST have the McCree skin!

Ah yeah I can get that soccer skin for Lucio at a reasonable price. Don't care for the event but it's good enough for the brawl cap.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its surprising we haven't had a skin leak or anything like that yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Its surprising we haven't had a skin leak or anything like that yet
    Other events haven't had major leaks, those that did came from official sources in other regions before they were picked up on as "leaks". Think the first summer games was the only real leak through the Xbox store?

We'll probably see something a few hours before it goes live though, that seems the typical MO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    Mercy gets all the best skins. Fucking hell. Liking that Greek Pantheon theme.

Deleted
    So when's it gonna start. Asking for a friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    So when's it gonna start. Asking for a friend.
    Usually 7pm UK time, 8pm Europe Time, 9pm Finland time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Mercy gets all the best skins. Fucking hell. Liking that Greek Pantheon theme.
    no offense to anyone who likes em but i kinda feel like her devil and valkalrye skins look like cheap cosplays. like so many other skins where they "are" something (a witch, a cyborg, w/e) they ARE that thing. while for those ones it looks like a "well made' costume. they are certainly 'fun" but as for me the only skins she' shad i could stand where her uprising and witch skin (the second of which i dont have)
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default