Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Charr and Human stories were decent, but nothing beats the Asuran magic 8ball.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    I know you're bullshitting but ok, Last I checked, WoW only has 4 real story intros total: the Worgen intro, the Goblin intro, and the two hero class intros. Who else gets a special instanced storyline at character creation that isn't just "Hey -race- nice to see you, go kill some boars kthxbai"?
    I never said class story intros, i specifically said NEW CHARACTER intros, which yes, tells you a little about the race you chose and what you need to do to become a hero in the WoW setting. I like how the camera pans from usually the capital city back to your starting location.

GW2 is pretty cool as well because you choose a bunch of random things that allows you to "tell your story". Also, I wasn't trying to do some game vs game debate here. I just said i prefer WoWs new character creation intros over GW2.

Deleted
    I don't particularly remember any character from the original story... besides my own.
    And i kind of dislike all the characters that came ever since.

Balthazar, i guess...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    So you prefer zero content over actual content. Cool. Explains a lot about your post history!
    I don't consider class intros "actual content". They are just that, class intros. lol, are you on crack? Because you are not making any sense.

I've already said i enjoy the game so far, and made an observation about class intros. Are you some GW2 fanatic that cant understand that people have preferences?

10+ Year Old Account
    Canach is the only one that doesn't make me cringe.

Mah sista Taimi and I also like Canach. And that's pretty much it.

Deleted
    Quite honestly... the player character. He is always recollected and makes insightful comments.

Tiami is cute...everything else is largely forgettable.