Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Charr and Human stories were decent, but nothing beats the Asuran magic 8ball.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Necro seems pretty fun so far. I really like the story intros when you make a new character, although I really like WoW's story intros a bit better tho
    I know you're bullshitting but ok, Last I checked, WoW only has 4 real story intros total: the Worgen intro, the Goblin intro, and the two hero class intros. Who else gets a special instanced storyline at character creation that isn't just "Hey -race- nice to see you, go kill some boars kthxbai"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    WoW's intros were generic (as in general) for the race correct? A little different than here where they are more personalized. My favorite intro for any mmo did come from wow though, it was the Death Knight intro. That was pretty cool. It would've been neat for all of the classes to have something similar.
    Yes, it would have been neat. But it would take work and dedication to innovation, and as we all saw from the DH story intro, Blizzard gives all of zero fucks about serious storytelling now when they can just throw random NPCs around and demand that you care about them. Even the "choice" you make within the DH storyline has zero effect on later gameplay. It's just smoke and mirrors, whereas the DK storyline at least had some substance to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    I know you're bullshitting but ok, Last I checked, WoW only has 4 real story intros total: the Worgen intro, the Goblin intro, and the two hero class intros. Who else gets a special instanced storyline at character creation that isn't just "Hey -race- nice to see you, go kill some boars kthxbai"?
    I never said class story intros, i specifically said NEW CHARACTER intros, which yes, tells you a little about the race you chose and what you need to do to become a hero in the WoW setting. I like how the camera pans from usually the capital city back to your starting location.

GW2 is pretty cool as well because you choose a bunch of random things that allows you to "tell your story". Also, I wasn't trying to do some game vs game debate here. I just said i prefer WoWs new character creation intros over GW2.

Deleted
    I don't particularly remember any character from the original story... besides my own.
    And i kind of dislike all the characters that came ever since.

Balthazar, i guess...

I never said class story intros, i specifically said NEW CHARACTER intros, which yes, tells you a little about the race you chose and what you need to do to become a hero in the WoW setting. I like how the camera pans from usually the capital city back to your starting location.

GW2 is pretty cool as well because you choose a bunch of random things that allows you to "tell your story". Also, I wasn't trying to do some game vs game debate here. I just said i prefer WoWs new character creation intros over GW2.
    So you prefer zero content over actual content. Cool. Explains a lot about your post history!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    So you prefer zero content over actual content. Cool. Explains a lot about your post history!
    I don't consider class intros "actual content". They are just that, class intros. lol, are you on crack? Because you are not making any sense.

I've already said i enjoy the game so far, and made an observation about class intros. Are you some GW2 fanatic that cant understand that people have preferences?

I don't consider class intros "actual content". They are just that, class intros. lol, are you on crack? Because you are not making any sense.

I've already said i enjoy the game so far, and made an observation about class intros. Are you some GW2 fanatic that cant understand that people have preferences?
    Bait harder Jay. It's super convincing. Oh wait, you got yourself banned again. NEVER MIND!

Canach is the only one that doesn't make me cringe.
    The greatest ever thread on MMO-Champion

I work a lot, fuck my life.

Mah sista Taimi and I also like Canach. And that's pretty much it.

Deleted
    Quite honestly... the player character. He is always recollected and makes insightful comments.

Tiami is cute...everything else is largely forgettable.