Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    Lol but no, everyone thinks this is too "predictable."
    I like what one person said about "Who thinks of evil Magni with the Hammer of Khaz'goroth anyways?" That one just makes a lot of sense in hindsight, but you're right about Eye and Tears going to Infinite and Hakkar being offshoot.
    Which I think is good for it's case.
    They make sense if you look at the Tears having crafted the Dream, as the Shadowlands are an opposite of the dream to some degree, and now that we've seen both examples of extreme Arcane and Nether/Temporal power from The Eye, it's time to go look at what it can do Time-wise..
    I agree. It's "strange" but somehow sounds plausible. I really will be disappointed if Veil of Shadows isn't the upcoming expansion.

Still kudos to the creator of this leak if it's fake.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I feel like throwing out all the Pillars of Creation as the next expo macguffin is a bit tiresome though. That's like centering a post-TBC expansion on Karazhan with demons, dragons and all magical threats coming from different time/dimension portals from there. Wrath was much better because we took a new direction with a new threat, not just retread something that's already been covered just because 'we done fucked up by not tying loose ends'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    I feel like throwing out all the Pillars of Creation as the next expo macguffin is a bit tiresome though. That's like centering a post-TBC expansion on Karazhan with demons, dragons and all magical threats coming from different time/dimension portals from there. Wrath was much better because we took a new direction with a new threat, not just retread something that's already been covered just because 'we done fucked up by not tying loose ends'.
    I can see why you find it tiring, thank you for that explanation actually.
    However, if I may ask, are you not curious about the true potential and purpose of these seemingly very important relics?

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    I can see why you find it tiring, thank you for that explanation actually.
    However, if I may ask, are you not curious about the true potential and purpose of these seemingly very important relics?
    I'd rather the story not take a direction that shows our factions as being so incompetant to leave very important relics around to get stolen or misused. Aside from Magni, the explanations of the other relics makes whoever is guarding the relics look very bad. Veil of Shadows undoes everything your character achieved in Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    People said the same thing about Death Knights, Pandaren, and so many other things in wow. Pre-Cata if you had asked someone if they thought Tauren would ever be paladins you would have called you insane.

There is nothing that is impossible, like it or not :T
    yeah but taurens had no reason NOT to be paladins. you just couldnt see the connection and blizzard invented one. ofcourse they can invent something for draenei too but in the later case draeneis HAVE a reason not to be warlocks. Even though I would love the combo and maybe even more roleplay options like "i will let you be draenei warlock but you will be exiled (!) from our community" i dont see it happening

Quote Originally Posted by Chaostar View Post
    yeah but taurens had no reason NOT to be paladins. you just couldnt see the connection and blizzard invented one. ofcourse they can invent something for draenei too but in the later case draeneis HAVE a reason not to be warlocks. Even though I would love the combo and maybe even more roleplay options like "i will let you be draenei warlock but you will be exiled (!) from our community" i dont see it happening
    Since Demon Hunters and Death Knights both have custom skin options for their class. I can easily see the extending this out to other classes. Maybe the Draenei Paladins and Priests get some of those new horns and those golden eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Since Demon Hunters and Death Knights both have custom skin options for their class. I can easily see the extending this out to other classes. Maybe the Draenei Paladins and Priests get some of those new horns and those golden eyes.
    It would be a bit strange to add all of these wonderful new customization styles for NPCs and to exclude them from players...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If we're getting Human Shamans, I'm pretty sure these will be coming to us through the people of Kul Tiras. Just as the Worgen have Harvest Witches, the basis for druids, it's not that far-fetched that these ocean-dependent people, so in tune with the sea, have some sort of Ocean Speakers with close ties to the spirit of Water, as a foundation for joining the Earthen Ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    If we're getting Human Shamans, I'm pretty sure these will be coming to us through the people of Kul Tiras. Just as the Worgen have Harvest Witches, the basis for druids, it's not that far-fetched that these ocean-dependent people, so in tune with the sea, have some sort of Ocean Speakers with close ties to the spirit of Water, as a foundation for joining the Earthen Ring.
    I really like this idea.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    This would lead to interesting implications for starting areas. If you start out as a human shaman, would you be starting out in Kul Tiras? That would be awesome.
    It would be a lot of work, but more starter zones would be great. Kul Tiras as an alternative for Humans, Garadar/Nagrand for (Mag'har) Orcs, Zandalar for Trolls - yes, this would be tied to subraces.

And while we're at it, let new characters choose any starter zone (excluding the instanced Worgen/Goblin ones, but they can choose another) They're available anyway, this would merely save you the trouble of travelling there)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I doubt we'd get more starter zones. It's doubtful Blizzard would have a separate starting zone, just for a single class/race combination. I mean, it's possible, with the level scaling and all. I suppose it'll matter less where you begin. But Elwynn is set up for new players.

So they'll probably just do the same thing they did with Monks: Have a new trainer that offers those skills, added to the existing location. Like how Pandaren were added as Monk Trainers to all starting zones when MoP came out. So they'll probably add a Kul Tiras trainer to the standard human starting zone. When a simple solution works alright, I don't think Blizz will make it more complicated.

Like with MoP, we'd probably hear from Kul Tiras in the pre-expansion events already. An envoy arriving in Stormwind or something at least. So it wouldn't be totally random.

I just wish they added level scalling to ALL zones. I'd be so happy with that. I would finally work on that Loremaster title.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

This leak has been pretty much confirmed. There was a new scenario added to the 7.3 ptr with Magni Bronzebeard. Theres a picture that was leaked with this text for the expansion of magni bronzebeard. http://imgur.com/UBo9VFb

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    We knew about this scenario before the leak came out; it doesn't confirm anything.

The leak could still be real, but this doesn't prove it.
    ah ok I didnt know the scenario came out earlier, I thought it came out today

the scenario confirmed for me that this leak is prob the real one

Nopeface.jpg
    Last edited by Reman; 2017-08-18 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    I wonder if they found the snitch and fired him already... Or maybe it's part of the plan, get everyone hyped for Gamescom, right?
    Hardly. There won't be any expansion announcement at Gamescom.

What's with these names?
    Veil of Shadows
    Shroud of Time
    Shadows of Kul'tiras
    Whispers of the Deep
    Dark side of Azeroth
    Black Seas of Kul'tiras
    Echoes of Nazjatar
    The Shadowsphere Tides

Who thought of these, Shadow the Edgehog?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    the scenario confirmed for me that this leak is prob the real one
    Why? This scenario was known before this thread existed.

imgur com/eoaifaB jpg