Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karam View Post
    It's also possible that blizzard wasn't finished completely editing it for the public to see :shrug:

when I'm writing a paper the first draft isn't really in perfect reading condition.
    I still dont see them using words like revamped in a draft. Revamped is usually used as a negatively charged word within the wow community

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oishi View Post
    The text is meant to pretend to be a copy paste of the website, just grabbing the text.

Something that pretty much disproves this leak, is how the format is exactly the same as the legion website as far as I can see, with the 'new features' like ships, just nested in next to the other big feature.

Here's the current legion site
    One of the major differences also being more specific things like ashbringer, demon hunters, names of raids, abilities and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Karam View Post

Direct quote from the shadow priest artifact.
    Thank u sir

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I guess. My impression was always that Kul Tiras was a rather small island that used to be a "part" of eastern kingdoms. I'd say she never really left her homeland as the entire continent along with its various islands really isnt that big. Like being born on a smaller island, going to a larger landmass in the same country and then calling it "returning to my homeland" when going back to the island.
    The eastern kingdoms is just that. Kingdoms. Not kingdom

Jaina calls on the alliance and HORDE to aid in exterminating corruption.

HAHA as if she would do that now

This shit is fake with the usual elements thrown in like Kul'Tiras etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Weren't Cataclysm and Pandaria leaked with this level of concision? Granted, Cata was back in the days when the Boub would post leaks to the main page, but still it wouldn't be the first time.
    i dont remember :S

Weren't Cataclysm and Pandaria leaked with this level of concision? Granted, Cata was back in the days when the Boub would post leaks to the main page, but still it wouldn't be the first time.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh. I really should level a shadow priest before the expansion is over. Just for the artifact's flavor.
    Or read every quote it has on wowhead. It has one per raid boss. Its a old god and void lore hint goldmine

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    i dont remember :S
    So was wod. And yes

Deleted
    The Eastern Kingdoms were comprised of exactly that: kingdoms.

Kul'Tiras being a maritime kingdom, consisted of the city-state/island and whatever surrounding territories it controlled.

Going from Kul'Tiras to Lordaeron, Gilneas, Alteric, Stromgarde, etc. would be going into another kingdom. Completely different king, military, customs, jurisdiction, etc. They were all allied, but they weren't all the same nation.

Just like someone from say Britain could go to a different part of Europe and refer to Britain as their "homeland", someone from Kul'Tiras could go to an allied kingdom and long to return to their homeland of Kul'Tiras.
    The size still bothers me though. We are talking laughably small kingdoms here. Some apparently even without a king.

The size still bothers me though. We are talking laughably small kingdoms here. Some apparently even without a king.
    Its still a goddamn nation

Is Haiti small? What about other places. Kuwait? Denmark? Ireland?

Nevermind kul tiras is just as big as fuckin alterac. Or zul aman

Kul tiras before thrall and daelin proudmoores conflict was the naval superpower of the planet
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-08-09 at 06:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Its still a goddamn nation

Is Haiti small? What about other places. Kuwait? Denmark? Ireland?
    Depends how you define a "large body of people" i guess.

Copenhagen(The Capital of Denmark) is larger then the entire landmasses of Azeroth put together

Edit:

"Nevermind kul tiras is just as big as fuckin alterac. Or zul aman"

Where are you getting its size from?
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2017-08-09 at 06:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll... paladins....? I stopped reading after this.

I checked the picture, im somehow scared http://imgur.com/UBo9VFb

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I checked the picture, im somehow scared http://imgur.com/UBo9VFb
    Why?
    /10char

I guess. My impression was always that Kul Tiras was a rather small island that used to be a "part" of eastern kingdoms. I'd say she never really left her homeland as the entire continent along with its various islands really isnt that big. Like being born on a smaller island, going to a larger landmass in the same country and then calling it "returning to my homeland" when going back to the island.
    You're correct in the fact that it was a smallish island that would technically be part of the Eastern Kingdoms continent. But, among the original Alliance, Kul Tiras was it's own human nation, different than Lordaeron, Stromgarde, Dalaran, Stormwind, Gilneas, and Alterac. Those are all fragments of the old Kingdom of Arathor. In the current day, with all the human kingdoms broken, corrupted, or scattered, they all simply work with the Alliance under Stormwind. Kul Tiras acts as somewhat as part of the Alliance's navy, but it's a separate nation nonetheless, just like Gilneas. Despite the leader of Kul Tiras being an Admiral, Jaina was considered nobility or royalty - this is delved into quite a bit in the Arthas novel.

OT: There are so many things that directly contradict the lore from the "leak". Uldaman wouldn't have any other major hidden secrets in it from the Titans - it wasn't even built by the Titans in the first place. The Discs of Norgannon, in the Legion alpha, were in the possession of Brann with a titan construct. The Zandalari going to Hinterlands? Why? Nothing there is of any value. Sure, there's the "Altar of Zul" but everything else is just old Forest Troll ruins. Not exactly the showdown players have wanted.

Not really believing any of this.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CheezeWasabi View Post
    Why?
    /10char
    Because idk if i want to believe it or not

Deleted
    SNIP

- - - Updated - - -

The image could be an actual leak, it could be photoshopped aswell. It doesnt have to have anything to do with the rest of the "reveal" though.

Personally i think its photoshopped merely because Magni sounds like a pretty boring antagonist

Maybe the leak itself if part fake. But this picture.. doesnt strike me as fake. IDK tho, i have no reason to believe this. But it got me thinking.

7+ Year Old Account
    Same here it's look like a real one but i'm still doubt it. Could someone photoshoped it from legion page? honestly idk >.>

The thing about Magni is... They are showing him off like that on the website and his model doesn't even get very slightly altered?