Prot hidden skin

HI! So i've been working on getting this. going to the cave everyday at different times. no luck. is it on a rotation of weeks/months? or?! is my luck just THAT horrible?!

Deleted
    Daily Chance. If the emote doesn't come up while entering the cave you have to wait for the next day.

And you are in the right cave, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Daily Chance. If the emote doesn't come up while entering the cave you have to wait for the next day.

And you are in the right cave, yes?
    I actually recently got this skin (in like, the last two weeks), and there was no emote upon entering.

No pop up, nothing in the chat log, nothing at all.

It was just sitting on a pile of gold. I don't know if it's bugged or not, but just my personal experience. You can fly through the cave anyway, so it doesn't hurt to check real quick.

/run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44311))

If it comes back true the trigger is active and you can go get the hidden skin.
    If it comes back false its not active today.

yeah i uise that script it's fasle everyday for me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incrue View Post
    yeah i uise that script it's fasle everyday for me.
    Tough luck. I did it literally a week before the exploit got fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I did it back during the "exploit" days where the check wasn't daily but at login. I spent over six hours logging in and out at the same spot, dejectedly checking the quest flag above.

When it did fire, there was no question. I wasn't even fully loaded in from the loading-screen bar when there was a giant very loud dragon roar from the speakers.... then I prayed I didn't get disconnected while I hunted for the thing.

Point being, it's a daily check, and you won't have any doubt at all whether it triggered, so long as your speakers are on and your sound effects are louder than your background music.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it after I was exalted w/ valarjar. I searched up where it was, went to the cave and the dialogue began. I must have been lucky because I got it on my first try.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Tough luck. I did it literally a week before the exploit got fixed.
    Took me almost a month of checking every day to get mine. There may be some bad luck stuff now to make it easier but it basically is a once per day flip a coin chance and sometimes the RNG will just hate you. Plus side its really obvious when it is available because you get the roar and an emote in your chat window so you will know right away once you get into the cave if its there. And it is pretty easy to spot on the gold piles so once its up its easy to go in and grab it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the pleasure of waiting more than two month for the shard. Wish you more luck than I had back then.
    Had the same problem with the arms axe as well. The RNG in this expansion can be extremely painful at times.

Deleted
    Not sure whether you're aware, but the skin also has a chance to spawn at the end of mythic Neltharion's Lair, on the knucklebone of Deathwing's skeletal remains in the cavern you fight Dargul in. This is how I got mine.