Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

World of Warcraft: Echoes of Nazjatar

World of Warcraft: Echoes of Nazjatar

With the Legion defeated, the heroes of Azeroth return from Argus to find that all is not as they left it. Failing to retreive the Tidestone of Golganneth, Queen Aszhara has directed her forces to a darker motive: Freeing the Old God N'zoth. Across the seas of Azeroth, the forces of Nazjatar can be heard searching for N'zoth's lost prison. It is up to the heroes of Azeroth to stop Azshara before she frees the Old One.

New Level Cap: 120

New Zones:

Kul'Tiras: Once the greatest naval force Azeroth had ever seen, Kul'Tiras has fallen upon hard times. First the death of Admiral
    Daelin Proudmoore at the hands of Rexxar and the Horde, then the Cataclysm which moved their nation out to sea, far from the Eastern Kingdoms which they depended upon for trade. Now with the Naga at their shore and the dark whispers of N'zoth in their towns, Kul'Tiras rests at the brink of destruction.

Plunder Isle (PvP Zone): Fleet Admiral Tethys, leader of the Bloodsail Buccaneers rules over Plunder Isle. In their years of operation, the Bloodsail have traveled the seas many times over and have gathered countless treasures. Many of these treasures are powerful weapons and armor which could be used against Azshara. Not one to give up booty easily, Tethys has issued a challenge: Win supremacy of the island, and earn the right to challenge him for his booty!

Zandalar: The once-sinking island of the Zandalar is ruled over by the Prophet Zul. In an attempt to save their island from certain destruction, Zul has struck a bargain with Queen Azshara. Now the Zandalari work with the Naga in exchange for their reclaimed home. Zul has begun the process of capturing Loa and stealing their powers to aid in the search for N'zoth.

Kezan: The once prosperous Isle of Kezan suffered heavy damages during the Cataclysm. Though the city of Undermine has since been repaired, the surface of the island hasn't been so lucky. The Cataclysm plays itself over and over again as the surface of the island has become a battleground for the elements.

Tel'Abim: The League of Explorers have found the long-lost island of Tel'Abim. Known for their famous bananas and mysterious culture, the inhabitants of Tel'Abim are said to be wary of outsiders. Join the Brann, Reno, and the gang as they journey through the mysterious isle of in search of the fabled Lost City of Tel'Doravas

Nazjatar: Seat of the Naga Empire, it is from Nazjatar that Queen Azshara directs her forces. If Nazjatar falls, so too does any hope of freeing N'zoth.

All zones will use scaling technology except for Nazjatar which will be 120 only

Cities:

Undermine: Heavily damaged after the Cataclysm, Undermine was long in a state of disrepair. It was at this time that Trade Prince Gallywix purchased a majority stake in the city from the other Goblin cartels. Now, after years of repair, Undermine has been returned to its former glory and the Gallywix has opened the city up to serve as a base of operations for the Horde throughout the Nazjatar campaign.

Boralus: Abandoned by the Council of Six, Lady Jaina Proudmoore left Dalaran and the Kirin Tor behind her. Returning home to the maritime nation of Kul'Tiras, she was at firt welcomed by a hessitant nation. However, after promising her people vengeance against the Horde that killed her father, she rallied the ravaged populace of Kul'Tiras behind her. Now the leader of this proud nation, she has opened the gates of Boralus to the Alliance so that they may command the greatest navy Azeroth has ever seen against the forces od Azshara.

Expansion Features:

New Races:

Kvaldir (Horde):

After the defeat of Helya, the Kvaldir of Helheim were trapped in their realm with no one to direct them or grant them passage out. The Banshee Queen, Sylvanas Windrunner came to them offering them a place on the Horde. Serving as the Horde's primary naval strength, the Kvaldir ride the mists into battle against the Alliance and the Naga.

Helheim Dregs(1-12): With the death of Helya, the Kvaldir are trapped in the Dregs of Helheim. No longer able to venture out into the seas of Azeroth and raid, they simply sit in the dregs and rot. Until Sylvanas comes offering them deliverence from their torment in exchange for one thing: Eternal servitude.

Naga (Neutral):

The oldest Naga still remember the Sundering. Their transformations. The way their very bodies warped as the God of the Deep saved them from certain death. It was on that day their Queen had pledged her people's unwaivering loyalty to N'zoth and they hold that loyalty to this day. However, the younger generations of Naga don't feel the same loyalties to their Queen as the older ones do, and the search for N'zoth has some questioning weather or not their success means the loss of all they hold dear. These Naga find refuge in the ranks of the Alliance or the Horde.

Cazari Reef(1-12): Located on the outskirts of Nazjatar, Cazari reef is a proving ground for young and inexperienced Naga looking to join the search for N'zoth but can't yet be trusted to travel too far from home. It is here that playable Naga begin their journies.

Vrykul (Alliance):

Enraged by the Horde welcoming the Kvaldir into their ranks, the Vrykul Raiders of the Isle of Svorndal have pledged themselves to the Alliance. They seek vengeance for their lost home and to prove themselves to Odyn in glorious combat so that they may one day secure themselves a place in the Halls of Valor.

Svorndal(1-12): The Vrykul of Svorndal are a proud people. When they discover that the raiding Kvaldir have joined the Horde, they find themselves hopelessly outmatched. It is only by turning to the Alliance that they can place themselves on equal footing with their fallen enemies.

PvP Zone:

Battle for Plunder Isle:
    The Bloodsail Buccanneers have cleared out part of the island for the Alliance and the Horde to do battle on. Plunder Isle consists of a round, mirrored landmass with a center body of water. Players fight on land or by sea for supremacy of the island with the winning faction gaining access to Bloodsail Hold.

Flagship:

As Admiral of their factions naval forces, the player will have access to their factions flagship. The flagship will work similar to the Vindicaar on Argus, but will also feature aspects taken from Garrisons and Class Halls. Players will be able to send followers out on missions, direct the war effort, and travel between zones. There will also be aesthetic changes the player can make to the flagship that only they will see. Changes include:

Class Order banners
    Guild banners
    Race banners
    Faction banners

Other flagship customization features will be announced in the months to come.

New Faction Storylines:

Similar to the Order Stories used in Legion, Echoes of Nazjatar will feature unique faction storylines in addition to the zones. These stories will be much longer and more involved than class stories and will heavily feature Alliance vs Horde action.

New Battleground:

Svorndal Shores

New Arenas:

Nazjatar Slave Pits
    Fray Island

Dungeons/Raids:

Echoes of Nazjatar will feature nine dungeons at launch:

Caverns of Time: Battle for Blackrock Spire
    Crestfall Keep (Kul'Tiras)
    Zul'Haku (Zandalar)
    Naz'zar Archives (Nazjatar)
    Ruins of Zin-Azshari (Nazjatar)
    The Lost City of Tel'Doravas (Tel'Abim)
    Lost Caverns (Kezan)
    Boom's Workshop (Kezan)
    Blackfathom Deeps (updated)

Three raids at launch:

Seat of the Highborne: Located at the heart of Nazjatar is Azshara's glorious citadel. From here the Queen of the Seas commands her forces as they work to free N'zoth from his prison. The raid will consist of five bosses including Azshara herself.

Plunder Hold: A Vault of Archavon style raid in which Fleet Admiral Tethys sends Bloodsail Champions out to fight whichever faction controls the island. The raid will be updated with new bosses at the release of each tier.

The Rift: Though many believe The Rift was created when the Well of Eternity was destroyed in the Sundering, they are mistaken. The Rift was created when the mighty tian Aman'Thul ripped Y'Shaarj from the surface of Azeroth, scarring the nascent titan forever. The wound goes down into Azeroth's very core and it is here at this deepest point where the forces of N'zoth seek to corrupt Azeroth's physical being. The raid will consist of three bosses and will supplement Seat of the Highborne.

Similar to Warlords of Draenor, The Rift and Plunder Hold will unlock shortly before Seat of the Highborne. Unlike Warlords of Draenor and Legion, item levels will be comparable across the three raids.

Return of the annual pass:

Similar to when Mists of Pandaria was announced, those who purchase an annual pass will receive:

3 Hearthstone Packs
    5 Overwatch Loot Boxes
    5 Heroes of the Storm Loot Boxes
    Diablo 3 Necromancer Hero
    World of Warcraft mount: Lightforged Golem

The annual pass will be available soon and the offer expires at the end of Blizzcon.

wow another one already lol

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Wow, two in one day, lmao. Ohh well, I like these kinds of threads, they're amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    "Plunder Isle (PvP Zone): Fleet Admiral Tethys, leader of the Bloodsail Buccaneers rules over Plunder Isle. In their years of operation, the Bloodsail have traveled the seas many times over and have gathered countless treasures. Many of these treasures are powerful weapons and armor which could be used against Azshara. Not one to give up booty easily, Tethys has issued a challenge: Win supremacy of the island, and earn the right to challenge him for his booty! "

I love this idea though, having a pirate themed / exotic landscape sort of pvp zone would be awesome as long as it's not as boring as Ashran.

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    "Plunder Isle (PvP Zone): Fleet Admiral Tethys, leader of the Bloodsail Buccaneers rules over Plunder Isle. In their years of operation, the Bloodsail have traveled the seas many times over and have gathered countless treasures. Many of these treasures are powerful weapons and armor which could be used against Azshara. Not one to give up booty easily, Tethys has issued a challenge: Win supremacy of the island, and earn the right to challenge him for his booty! "

I love this idea though, having a pirate themed / exotic landscape sort of pvp zone would be awesome as long as it's not as boring as Ashran.
    I'd actually love it if it were a raid though, but a pvp zone ain't bad

World of Warcraft mount: Lightforged Golem

so close to being somewhat believable, you should have kept up with the times brah, you buy it with gold in 7.3

I must admit that Kvaldir for Horde kind of fits, and the reasoning behind them joining makes some sense and is rooted into Legion events.

That said, the rest is just the standard South Seas expansion package.

And no mention of customization/sub-races...

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would have liked to see Nighborne as an alliance race other than vrykul, still, nice fake leak

Two in one day? I love the leak season.

How little you value your time to lose it writing these fake leaks?

Can we have bullshit leaks megathread?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Neat idea, wouldn't quit if it came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. I would enjoy an expansion like this.

I think I would rather see Tel'Abim as a goofy PvP zone though and have Plunder Isle be PvE. The pirate raid is still a great idea.

Deleted
    When it's someone's first post, it loses any credibility
    As it's likely one of the usual can't name them trolls, who regularly get banned for trying to bait click people

Even if they're fake, I love to read these "leaks".

Very little creativity out of all the seas expansion ideas I have seen, nothing new just what has been expected. At least the Veil of Shadows fake leak was interesting. Give some entertainment will you?

Also OP you need to do research. Lightforged golem got put in as Army of the Light exalted reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinol View Post

New Races:
    [/B]
    Kvaldir (Horde):

After the defeat of Helya, the Kvaldir of Helheim were trapped in their realm with no one to direct them or grant them passage out. The Banshee Queen, Sylvanas Windrunner came to them offering them a place on the Horde. Serving as the Horde's primary naval strength, the Kvaldir ride the mists into battle against the Alliance and the Naga.

Helheim Dregs(1-12): With the death of Helya, the Kvaldir are trapped in the Dregs of Helheim. No longer able to venture out into the seas of Azeroth and raid, they simply sit in the dregs and rot. Until Sylvanas comes offering them deliverence from their torment in exchange for one thing: Eternal servitude.

Naga (Neutral):

The oldest Naga still remember the Sundering. Their transformations. The way their very bodies warped as the God of the Deep saved them from certain death. It was on that day their Queen had pledged her people's unwaivering loyalty to N'zoth and they hold that loyalty to this day. However, the younger generations of Naga don't feel the same loyalties to their Queen as the older ones do, and the search for N'zoth has some questioning weather or not their success means the loss of all they hold dear. These Naga find refuge in the ranks of the Alliance or the Horde.

Cazari Reef(1-12): Located on the outskirts of Nazjatar, Cazari reef is a proving ground for young and inexperienced Naga looking to join the search for N'zoth but can't yet be trusted to travel too far from home. It is here that playable Naga begin their journies.

Vrykul (Alliance):
    lol, Vrykul. Never going to happen.

I will admit:

....You attempted to try.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll pass on the Kvaldir thank you. Ogres, Arrokoa, or Naga are fine. But I don't want no Sea-Weed Man in Orgrimmar.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Another green creature for the Horde. No thank you.

But Kvaldir for Horde and Vrykul for Alliance does make sense. Great job.