Destruction Warlock Stat questions

I have recently started up my Warlock alt, got a nice healthy 920 ilvl going. I was hoping if someone could send me to somewhere reliable for stat weights. Most things i have found dont take into consideration having T20 4 pc. Everywhere still says haste but im seeing all the top destro locks using mastery for obvious reasons. Any information would be much appreciated.

You go for ilvl as destruction and attempt to avoid getting too much of any 1 stat especially having too much verse but not at the expense of ilvl.

Pretty much if you're gaining more total stat you're doing it right, its that simple.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    My understanding is Haste is the best and Mastery is the only stat below INT in priority UNLESS you have the 4pc which makes Mastery instantly the best because you will always gain maximum benefit from it with CB. But in general they're all very close to each other (around 0.3 between best and worst) so higher ilvl is always extremely likely to always be better.

Pretty much what Bacon said, item level is most important.

I have a similar item level to you (around 924 equipped). When I sim my character it seems like Haste is my number 1 stat until I hit over 30% haste, then after that Mastery>Crit take over for me (this is with 4pc bonus).

So yeah, try and get a nice spread of stats.

I can only speak for myself but 4 piece does not suddenly make mastery the best stat nor should you start stacking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Percadu View Post
    UNLESS you have the 4pc which makes Mastery instantly the best because you will always gain maximum benefit from it with CB.
    That's a common misconception. 4pc does make Mastery a bit more valuable, but not instantly the best. Stat weights are still going to vary by your gear. I have 4pc and my stat weights are Haste > Crit > Mastery > Versatility (but all very close).