Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I think there are even bigger issues if the police have to pay a complete piece of shit ten thousand bucks to taxi child rapists to and from drug parties just to catch them. Surely there are better ways.
    Well if you have a better way of helping the police to catch scum like this I am sure they are all for it.. Until then no matter how unsavoury it is, sometimes authorities have to do things like this to catch the big fish so to speak..

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    My god, if only there was some kind of common link that tied all these cases together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I don't exactly see the problem here... He did his time, and now hes helping put away other people who rape kids.

Isn't this sort of a win for society?
    This guy is a complete a-hole:

During legal submissions, XY gave evidence to the court and made a series of lurid allegations against the police, including claims of racism and that he was asked to plant drugs.
    He is a complete degenerate with the integrity of dead pond scum. He is not the sort of character you would want to build such an important case around. And what if it goes wrong? I'd want to know more about how the operations were conducted before I call this a win for society.

Not enamoured with the idea, but he served time, apparently wasn't put in a position where he could repeat offend and paying 10k to take down multiple offenders is a payment well made.

Ideal world they wouldn't need to use him, but if it's effective then so be it.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Do they have a better idea? I'm glad the police are beginning to use more extreme measures in tackling these gang networks. It's not something we have a very good record in dealing with promptly.

Deleted
    My god, if only there was some kind of common link that tied all these cases together.
    All seem to be men.

"Asian" gangs again?

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is a complete a-hole:

He is a complete degenerate with the integrity of dead pond scum. He is not the sort of character you would want to build such an important case around. And what if it goes wrong? I'd want to know more about how the operations were conducted before I call this a win for society.
    18 convictions seems to make the whole thing a big win.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    "Asian" gangs again?
    Possibly, it's so hard to tell.

getting criminals to turn against each other is nothing new but it does seem an awful lot of money to pay him or her

So was the 10k a "bribe" or was it his salary for the work and time he was doing for them?

TBH, it's pretty horrific and it's right that people are shocked, but there's hundreds of victims at stake and these cases have fallen apart before because of lack of evidence. If it can just save one kid from being raped again then it'd be worth it imo.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

15+ Year Old Account
    Why pay him? Seems silly to pay him.

Bring him into court, tell him "You're going to spy for us, and we'll reduce your sentence dramatically, or you can rot in jail and get pounded in the ass like all of the other cheese pizza consumers."

Finding and stopping child sex rings should be a priority, and I think using one of their own is a great method. Just don't pay him a large sum of money to do it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post

Bring him into court, tell him "You're going to spy for us, and we'll reduce your sentence dramatically, or you can rot in jail and get pounded in the ass like all of the other cheese pizza consumers."

Finding and stopping child sex rings should be a priority, and I think using one of their own is a great method. Just don't pay him a large sum of money to do it.
    He already served his sentence.

The ends justify the means. When you are trying to tackle gangs like this, every legal option should be open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post

Just don't pay him a large sum of money to do it.
    So was the 10k a "bribe" or was it his salary for the work and time he was doing for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    getting criminals to turn against each other is nothing new but it does seem an awful lot of money to pay him or her
    Fact is, despite what he did, he is still a living person. And having to do what he did, put his life at risk. That is worth quite a bit of money.

Jobs that have high risk, always give very high pay.

I get it seems like a lot of money to give him, but he risked his safety.

I mean, you could also look at it as, these kids lives are worth so much more than 10k, so what is it really in the big picture, to get them safe asap.

Possibly, it's so hard to tell.

gotta love these chinese rapists

Meh, they flipped an ex-con. As long as they don't shield him from future crimes I'm... not necessarily ok with it but I understand it.

I think a look at immigration policy would make sense, this type of thing seems way to common

I didn't know there was this many. So disgusting to read about. What the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

"appalling accounts about men who would ejaculate and then urinate in children's mouths, violating them in every orifice, as well as gang-rape by queues of men while girls were held hostage for hours, sometimes days – all the while being forced to listen to the screams of girls in other rooms with other men" from the Telford case

Hope they get the same treatment in jail, they deserve nothing better
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

there is, the police are scared of arresting all these Pakistani/middle eastern/arabs whatever i'm not going to call them "asian" because if they don't get the conviction the officers are called racists and the public cry out for them to lose their job.

so maybe if the public would fuck off and let the police do their job some girls might not get gang raped.