Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got Gul'dan from the prologue.

44 packs in-
    Bolvar
    Putricide
    Golden Valeera!! I have no idea what to do with her though, so I may trade her in for another.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    That's a mistake. Guldan is probably the most powerful DK at the moment. I'm wrecking people with my DK Guldan deck(really only lose to Jade Druids).
    Yeah, in retrospect I should have kept him.

I go crazy every expansion, I should really just relax and play with what I have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maraldus View Post
    Mage DK from the Prologue.
    Opened 53 packs and got Archbishop Benedictus, Bolvar Fireblood, Arfus and Prince Taldaram.

Pondering disenchanting some golden Legendaries and Jaina DK and going for either Druid DK, Priest DK or Shaman DK. Not sure yet... seems to be a lot of different opinions right now.
    All three of those are powerful. I love Shaman DK the most, but Priest DK is absolutely nasty in the right deck, and Druid DK is probably the most flexible card in the game.

I gotta say though, the strongest DK card over the long term is Rexxar DK. You can create a beast to fit whatever situation you're currently facing. Too bad the cards surrounding it are garbage tier.

Opened 33 packs (and have opened a few packs after that, but no legendaries since the initial ones): Hadranox, Shadowreaper Anduin, Golden The Lich King.

I got Valeera the Hollow from the Prologue, and I disenchanted Golden Don Han'Cho to craft Deathstalker Rexxar (love hunter).

When I had opened Hadranox and Shadowreaper Anduin, I was somewhat unsatisfied (as I seemingly don't really have the epic/legendary cards needed to make a deck with those properly work), but Golden The Lich King brightened things up quite a bit.

At first I wasn't too happy with Valeera, since I don't have Preparation nor am super into the idea of playing Miracle Rogue, but when I put it into my (subpar) jade deathrattle deck, I realized the ability was quite powerful even without full-on Miracle.

Just curious, but why are so many people crafting legendaries this early on? Are you rolling in dust, or is it that you know you're going to keep a card you're going to craft for fun, regardless of how 'good' or 'bad' it ends up? I ask because I often see posts later on after a new expansion rolls out about how many players complain about not having dust/decks that are good to play after regretting crafting legendaries that were supposed to be good, but the solidified meta squeezed them out a couple months down the road.

180 packs.

Golden Bloodreaver Guldan
    Golden Moorabi

Professor Putricide
    Sindragosa
    Frost lich Jana
    Uther of the Enon Blade
    Deathstalker Rexxar
    Rotface
    Malfurion (forgot name)
    The 3 drop Prince (forgot name)

Valeera the Hollow from prologue.

Crafted: The Lich King, Scourgelord Garrosh, One Obsidian Statue, One Ultimate Infestation.

I have like 10,500 dust right now really don't know what I'll be crafting yet, part of me wants to craft the paladin quest and the voraxx but I know it's not worth just fun.

I am almost sure I'm just gonna blow 3200 dust on the golden Shadow Reaper Anduin, definitely my favorite hero card along side Jaina just enjoy playing priest the most.
    Last edited by Barcasaur; 2017-08-14 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Forgot one I pulled in those 180 packs

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Just curious, but why are so many people crafting legendaries this early on? Are you rolling in dust, or is it that you know you're going to keep a card you're going to craft for fun, regardless of how 'good' or 'bad' it ends up? I ask because I often see posts later on after a new expansion rolls out about how many players complain about not having dust/decks that are good to play after regretting crafting legendaries that were supposed to be good, but the solidified meta squeezed them out a couple months down the road.
    I'm broke mofo I'm BROKE. I spent 4.9k dust 2 months ago to craft my freeze mage deck.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    From the packs I bought with gold.... Lilian Voss, Blood Queen chick, Rexxar and Malfurion. I bought 20 packs with gold so I would call myself super lucky this time around

Sadly no Jaina or Gul'dan which are the two I really wanted, but I'll just dust for em I suppose.

34 packs, 3 legendaries only playable one was lich king. No playable epics. Got warlock dk from prologue. Not feeling the new warlock deck so he may get dusted. At least I got lich king I guess.

Got thrall and blood queen, I did spend 8k dust to make my control paladin deck, i regret nothing.

PS: in 20 games I got 6 tirions, 3 tarims and 4 lich kings from stonehill defender, that card is way OP.

Deleted
    This must be the worst list of legendaries in Hearthstone I have ever seen https://gamerproblems.net/top-6-best...rds-right-now/

Quote Originally Posted by RokoOnoStarWars View Post
    This must be the worst list of legendaries in Hearthstone I have ever seen https://gamerproblems.net/top-6-best...rds-right-now/
    Necroing a random thread to post an unrelated thread from January... so fail.