Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New expansion leaked [NO fake!]

hi,

i am writing this all in lowercase letter, because otherwise this leak wouldnt be authentic.

next expansion is named "bohemian of the boredom" (BotB) and it is about a circle of 10 retarded idiots writing fake leaks in less than a week. new race is void lords. main allys are nzoth and aszhara. together with both you kill every one of the 10 idiots after each other, presented via a new ingame technique called "chapters". aszhara helps the player building up a naga fleet (garrison-like) because nagas cant swim as fast as the idiots can create leaks. final raid is a psychological clinic with Jaylock as final boss. at the start of the expansion there are around 42 dungeons with 6 difficulty levels (braindead, psychofarm, normal, hc, myth and repeatuntilpoke) and 23 raids. for the sake of not waiting until the last world first myth guild close their doors, myth raid difficulty is changed to a mode called roll'n'loot. it seems player have to farm some stuff (around ~1 million of them) and then can roll for myth loot with a 5% higher chance of getting titanforged loot than normal/hc. also the world quest system exists similar to Legion (this time you have to build/fill up a heroine syringe instead an artifact weapon) but the mobs life is way lower than in Legion. the expansion takes place at an unknown island called "irvine". a horde of complete retards is the main civ there (and they are used often as opposites through the xpac like the sha's and the mogu in MoP). there arent any sub races as assumed. but there are sub specs. instead a 4th spec players can sub spec to get 5 new talents inside of every talent in every row. 2783 spec combinations are possible at the moment. this will be improved by a few thousand, as the xpac moves on. targeted release date is (at the moment, can change) nov 2019 with a price of 99,- including 1 free boost to 25 for a pet of players choice.

(i didnt use any paragraphs to keep it authentic)
    (sorry for the bad english, but the leak is from north korea and i am a canadian)
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-08-11 at 08:15 AM.

Deleted
    Legit

10/chars

would play
    10/10

They prefer to be called Czech now because only part of the country is Bohemia even though the whole thing used to be called Bohemia before the Habsburgs ruled it.

Seems legit. Instabuy.

Totally legit. Would even pre buy that shit

Deleted
    Cant wait to stockpile Bohemianforged relics.

Deleted
    What?! Orcs will still have hunches and there will be no new three additional classes with 56 speccs each?

Shit expac.

Deleted
    ngl this was pretty funny -

So you made a spam thread to complain about people making spam threads?

So you made a thread to bash Jaylock, bash expansion topics.. by making exactly such a topic? I guess your life is fairly accomplished?

Legit. Ill def get it lol

accidentally this account shows 2357 posts instead of 4. sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    They prefer to be called Czech now because only part of the country is Bohemia even though the whole thing used to be called Bohemia before the Habsburgs ruled it.
    long live the emperor

raid is a psychological clinic with Jaylock as final boss
    my body is ready.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Title says "no fake", i'm convinced.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Deleted
    The Hype is REAL

15+ Year Old Account
    Only one stat remains, versatility.