Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Wow, infracted? I thought the whole infractions for calling someone a troll died a few years ago, since it's said all the time. But yeah, keep this thread open though instead
    stating the obvious is frowned upon.

Some of these things are so out of reach that you can't even believe any of this lmao. I do however really like some of the suggested class/race combos. i'd love for orcs to gain all 3 of those classes since they're my favorite race but i know it just won't happen. That new progression system thing seems really shitty too but we would need more details on it. Artifact weapons were kinda boring and i hope they scrap the legendary system. Other then that really thanks for the fun speculation thread but i just don't see blizzard adding 3 new races even tho technically they alternate so getting a new race next expansion doesn't seem too unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    hey now, we're not supposed to think

careful
    I apologise, Comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Rydsmith View Post
    What if we have problems with the competency of moderators? Is there a supermod to contact?
    Are you stupid? The global moderator is supermod.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

How come Jaylock hasnt gotten a permaban yet?

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the third "leak" I've seen this week lol. Funny how they are all drastically different.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    How come Jaylock hasnt gotten a permaban yet?
    Even if he were a troll. That's not really enough to permanently ban him.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    If Jaylock has a Blizzard connection (and proves it) people should actually quit this game asap. There can't be a good future for this game if ppl in Blizzard associate themselves with Jaylock...
    /spit@Blizzard

The problem with all of these fake leaks is that they're low hanging fruit.

Did anyone for a second suspect that we would go to Pandaria? How about that Deathwing would cause the Cataclysm? How about returning to Draenor? How about the Broken Isles?

No - all of the leaks are about the low hanging fruit - South Seas, Dark Side of Azeroth, Argus, Depths of Azeroth.

You guys need to think of stuff outside the box - you're currently looking in the box and pointing out the shit that hasn't been used yet. Blizzard clearly has stopped following a strict path ever since the Lich King died, they're going in a new direction far from WC3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Don't talk about mods here. Every time i mentioned them the last 3 times in a row i was banned.

More importantly i do love me some jaylock threads
    Because its against the rules, you dunce. There isn't some conspiracy where people talking about moderation get whacked, its in the fucking rules of the forums and with good reason - discussing moderation is worthless to the topic of thread to begin with, which is off topic posting, and is almost always flaming, which is also against the rules. Not to mention the plethora of other reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    and also, monks came after Cata...
    And my previous post is the answer to this.

EVERYONE levels 1-60 in the timeline of Cataclysm, and yet they are allowed to be monks, when monks shouldn't exist yet, so "monks not existing yet" when Worgen and Goblins do their starting zone is 100% irrelevant, because guess what? Monks don't exist yet when you do the Human starting zone, nor Night Elf, or Undead, or Orc or anyone else except Pandaren... So by your logic no one should be allowed to be a monk except Pandaren.

Worgen also shouldn't be allowed to be death knights, because none of the "I have self control" Worgen existed in WotLK, but they are allowed to be DKs.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-08-11 at 06:35 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Warlock.

Yup... I've seen it all now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    Maybe if people are discussing it then clearly there’s a problem with the way you guys moderate.... especially when it’s people who didn’t even get infracted. o/
    Maybe if you didn't blatantly call other posters "trolls" you wouldn't get infracted.

OT: whether or not veil of shadows is accurate, again i'm just passing along information that I received from a good friend of mine with connections to blizzard. Once again, take it with a grain of salt as I am doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Oh come on? You didn't even bother making a new account for this? Weak job, mate.
    For real, how can we accept a leak from someone who isn't making their first post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    haha, infracting him instead of closing this waste of a thread. xD
    Pretty sure OP has ties with the moderation of this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Pretty sure OP has ties with the moderation of this site.
    Or Boub's naked pics, either way Jay doesn't get banned unless he posts his usual death to muslims in offtopic.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Maybe if you didn't blatantly call other posters "trolls" you wouldn't get infracted.

OT: whether or not veil of shadows is accurate, again i'm just passing along information that I received from a good friend of mine with connections to blizzard. Once again, take it with a grain of salt as I am doing.
    You mean, stating a fact and getting infracted for it because let’s be real, your “connections” with Blizzard are just moderators on this site that’ll infract anyone you request. Ok.

You’re literally KNOWN for being a troll on this forum, and with that in hand, it’s no wonder people question your little “leak” that you posted.

Deleted
    You forgot the new class, Jaylock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    You mean, stating a fact and getting infracted for it because let’s be real, your “connections” with Blizzard are just moderators on this site that’ll infract anyone you request. Ok.

You’re literally KNOWN for being a troll on this forum, and with that in hand, it’s no wonder people question your little “leak” that you posted.
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

I give my opinions and thats it. Feel free to be offended as I can't control your fragile emotions.

And yes, I have connections to Blizzard, as much as you believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

I give my opinions and thats it. Feel free to be offended as I can't control your fragile emotions.

And yes, I have connections to Blizzard, as much as you believe it or not.
    We believe you. Who'd just go on the internet and tell lies anyway!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    How did you write this then?
    got em